Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Looks like April 11 is advertised for an IN multi gun event at South Central Gun Club. That may or may not be an issue with the days events.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Both of the days in question are outside of my vacation time frame...this means I'll be in the state of IN for this. That's a good start...

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I've always tried to make the trip up from Evansville and it has definitely been worth it! Tagged for confirmation on the date and activities. If it works out I'll have the Mrs_Frost and two Mini_Frosts or maybe by myself.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am going to call Chef Danny to see if April 11th is available. Powder, who has graciously agreed to host INGO at Hoosier Hills, has some conflicts earlier in March. I will get back with everyone with confirmation. There is a 3 gun event at South Central the same day.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    April 11th is the date! Mark it on your calender. I will get an official thread started in the break room in the next couple of days. What I am thinking or know so far:

GNRPowdeR and JW58 have been gratious enough to setup a Saturday steel match for INGO. The range is only a few miles from Nashville and is a private facility. I have not heard price yet but I think this is normally $10 per gun.

Thinking dinner at 6:30 pm at Big Woods Pizza. We will be upstairs in their new room. I thought the buffet worked well last year. Certainly easier on the planning end. Of course all restaurant is just down stairs. Chef Danni says $12-$15 a head depending on menu. So plan on $15. Last year we had a lot of food and this included soft drinks. Beer of course will be extra but the INGO crew is normally a one and done sort of crowd.

GNRPowdeR and I talked this evening. Everything will be open for the public. Far as I am concerned if a passer by wants to join us the more the merrier. It will be pretty obvious we are all together.

I am sure JW and Powder will be along to share details about Steel Valley and Hoosier Hills. I for one plan to be there, so pack ammo for your EDC. Hey Powder how about a carry gun only division?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Depending on how the spouse feels I will be in for the "Eat" part of the event.
    If she is having a good day we will be down to ring some steel.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Depending on how the spouse feels I will be in for the "Eat" part of the event.
    If she is having a good day we will be down to ring some steel.

I understand. Hope to see both of you. Make sure to keep an eye out for the official anouncement in the INGO events.

bucktowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    bloomington
    I'm down. Marked on the calendar. I do not know any ingoers yet, except I did meet Fenway at the Indy 1500 last weekend. So it will be good to meet some local enthusiasts.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'm down. Marked on the calendar. I do not know any ingoers yet, except I did meet Fenway at the Indy 1500 last weekend. So it will be good to meet some local enthusiasts.

So Fenway does exist! I have been around here for 6 years and never met the guy. In fact I actually saw a picture of him for the first time last weekend. My State Representative got a picture with the him.

oh I don't go to the 1500 so not going to run into him there. Truth be told I have stopped going to gun shows all together.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    April 11th is good for me too. I am very anxious in meeting some people face to face. Putting names with faces. We have been to one of these before and the food was great. Thanks Vert for the time and effort you put into this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom