Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I have 60 available acres and a 100 yd range. Bring steel. Plan for after mud season. I'd like to try a get together at Taxman Brewery in Bargersville sometime soon.

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Have not forgotten about this. Just talked to Tim (he was in fact out of town until today) at Big Woods/Quaff On. Told me they would love to have us up. he says he will meet with the Pizza company manager tomorrow and kick around some dates. If we go back the location will be the renovated upstairs over the pizza co. The pub and Bloomington locations will be too small. The space at the brewery bottling facility that we used last year has been taken up with their expansion. But they are planning on officially opening up a new event space on Valentines Day.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Thanks for all your efforts on this VERT. :yesway:
    You've hosted several well-organized events in the past. It takes more time than many folks might realize.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Ok I'm back. I happened to be passing through Nashville today and gave Tim a call to offer to buy him a beer. So we met up at the pub. Turns out that having ber with one of the owners works out in your favor. Anyway. Tim filled me in on his New Mexico trip, his new steel targets, and how great it is to have a FL CWL while traveling. Obviously an INGO meet and great came up. They are finishing a public meeting space next month with Feb. 14 being the grand opening.

My next stop was to see Chef Danny. He remembered our group (hard to forget). Told me he would love to have us back. Room upstairs was ours anytime after Feb. 14 but before mid April, excluding March 14th (St Pattys) and obviously Easter.

Went on to get into contact with a couple INGOers who volunteered to help me out a bit. March 21st came up as a potential date. First of spring so maybe warm enough for some outdoor activities such as riding a bike.

JW58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2013
    Scipio
    Just came from a meeting at hoosier hills rifle & pistol. We can use the outdoor range for a steel valley match.Powder will have more info soon.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just came from a meeting at hoosier hills rifle & pistol. We can use the outdoor range for a steel valley match.Powder will have more info soon.

You mean a Spring INGO meet and greet with a day of organized range activities at a private club followed by gourmet pizza and craft beer?!!!! WOW! Boy Howdy that sounds like the bestest day ever!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Official as of earlier tonight, Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club has offered to host a special Steel Valley match on the same day as the South Central Indiana INGO Meet & Greet. Details will be posted with the official Event. I expect shooting to be from 1 - 5 pm with setup around 12 noon. Links to the rules, maps, etc will be posted with the Event.

We are looking forward to opening up the gates of HHRP and share our fun outdoor range with everyone in a safe, structured Steel Valley match!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    As long as it isn't during the following days, I am good. March 21-30, April 11th, March 7th and 8th.

LOL. You are probably out of luck. March 14th the facility is not available. March 28th Powder and I are teaching a class. Easter weekend is out as well. That leaves March 21 and April 11

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom