Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I missed it last year and would like to attend it this year. If on a weekend, I'd love to see it start closer to 4pm or even earlier, as Nashville is an hour drive and I go to bed early :oldwise:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Somehow missed this thread. I will give Tim at Big Woods a call. They have always been good to us. In the past has been Saturday evening for dinner. Not much for range opportunities except for Hoosier Hills and that is a private club.

What day/time would be best? Saturday, Sunday. Lunch. Dinner. I can share that Saturday lunch is bad for me.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I vote for placing this on hold til the weather is warmer...then I can ride the bike and spend the day in the beautiful country then meet & eat for dinner.

INGO group ride before the meet?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I vote for placing this on hold til the weather is warmer...then I can ride the bike and spend the day in the beautiful country then meet & eat for dinner.

INGO group ride before the meet?

Wear a coat!? It is sunny and nice out today. :cool:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Actually we have done this in the winter in the past because Big Woods does a lot of festivals, ber s

We have traditionally done this meet and greet in the past during the winter because Big Woods attends and hosts a lot of events. February has worked for them. The owners are big gun nuts. But we can certainly look around and for other places and seasons. Or we can always have more then one SE-IN meet and greet.

INGO shoots are always difficult because there are just not many options for public ranges. There are private ranges in the area but those pose their own problems. Namely getting club approval and having range officers on hand. South Central Gun Club hosts shoots the second Saturday of the month. Those are open to the public and the range is not too far from Nashville. That might be an option. Otherwise Hoosier Hills but only if their officers and safety guys would be willing to host a public event.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Somehow missed this thread. I will give Tim at Big Woods a call. They have always been good to us. In the past has been Saturday evening for dinner. Not much for range opportunities except for Hoosier Hills and that is a private club.

What day/time would be best? Saturday, Sunday. Lunch. Dinner. I can share that Saturday lunch is bad for me.

I like the Saturday evening for dinner time best. Love this gathering.

jagee, the LT6 range is always open!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It sounds like the Union Jack get together was being talked about being rescheduled for sometime in February. It might be cool to combine them, as much as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom