• Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Kudos to Kroger's.

We have a Roger's here which is the same as Kroger's. I do shop there once in a while but normally I go to the mom and pop's just to the east of me. I shoot and hunt with one of the butchers from there.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I carry there a lot just not OC. If I saw one of those mda *****es if uncover it to make a statement. I never do that. But for them I would.

I OC all the time in when temperatures dictate. No Krogers near me, but I would make a special trip just to OC in front of the spineless communists.

I sure hope they stick to their guns! :)

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    You know... if only 10% of INGO members signed the pro-carry petition, that would exceed the number of signatures they were able to get.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Okiegirl's hair dryer must've drowned out the last three zeros. I swear I heard the news this morning say 270.

Im sure they delivered 270,000. Tomorrow expect Kroger to announce they noticed a pattern... 1,000 pieces of paper with the same 270 signatures over and over... :):

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I tried, but then they wanted money, so I just closed it. Next time I'm at Kroger I'll make a point of lifting my shirt up so I'm OC instead of CC. Let the bastiges raise a stink.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I looked at the FB page for the MDA group this morning. They are saying they have 300,000 signatures on the petition now. They also say they have 3 US Senators exerting pressure on Kroger on their behalf.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I looked at the FB page for the MDA group this morning. They are saying they have 300,000 signatures on the petition now. They also say they have 3 US Senators exerting pressure on Kroger on their behalf.

who?! I won't go to their FB page. I like my b/p low

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Question....what part of an elected officials job description says they have to interfere wit the free market.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

MDA got me kicked off FB - so WHO? What senators? Where's this petition? Can we see it please?

Watts is so full of sh##.

Top Bottom