• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Why not? He invented the Internet!

But on a more serious note I find it interesting that there is not more being said about the ties that 0bama had as a lawyer to green energy and global warming interests before he entered politics.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    California shooter's spouse visa approved despite questions, lawmaker says
    So... as part of the K1 visa process there is the requirement that you can demonstrate that you met in person within two years prior to submitting the application. The perpetrators were unable to show this, best case they could demonstrate was that they were in the same country at the same time but not that they had met each other. The visa process should have stopped then and there until evidence was provided. No evidence was provided, but they were still approved.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    California shooter's spouse visa approved despite questions, lawmaker says
    So... as part of the K1 visa process there is the requirement that you can demonstrate that you met in person within two years prior to submitting the application. The perpetrators were unable to show this, best case they could demonstrate was that they were in the same country at the same time but not that they had met each other. The visa process should have stopped then and there until evidence was provided. No evidence was provided, but they were still approved.

And yet we should be okay with thousands of refugees being vetted the same way

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    And why should we doubt that our Government has our best interests as it's highest priority.

I am shocked by your lack of faith, Sir.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

I had the same thought, but for different reasons. Another random shooting by another random crazy white guy is, sadly, something we are used to. Sure, Bloomberg and his minions will scream for more gun control, but nothing ever really happens.

Homegrown radical Islamists? That's scary she-it. And that kind of terrorism makes the sheeps scream for more protection from the .gov. The last time something like that happened, we got the Patriot Act, NSA surveillance, terrorist watchlists, etc.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'd hardly call them "homegrown"; he came from a family that was already radical, and she was from Pakistan, the other guy was a Mexican radicalized into something that just doesn't come from here. We get a white guy once in a while, but almost without exception a crazy lefty if not just so crazy nobody can tell where he's coming from. Bloominidiot is screaming for gun control all the time, whether anything or nothing is happening. I wouldn't worry about the sheeple seeking more protection from their big brother, they do that anyway, but just look at the market response. Gun sales go up every time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    “And hopefully [Mrs. Clinton] can open up the skeletal files of those do-nothing [expletives] that go to work, like, four times a year and not vote on things and threaten them with whatever she and Bill [Clinton] uncovered on them years ago and make ‘em do something and we can get something done,” he said.

So he hopes the Clintons will blackmail Congressman and Senators? Makes me think about the SCOTUS vote for Obamacare again... apparently some people think if what some speculated happened in the case of Roberts, would be acceptable.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So he hopes the Clintons will blackmail Congressman and Senators? Makes me think about the SCOTUS vote for Obamacare again... apparently some people think if what some speculated happened in the case of Roberts, would be acceptable.
    Blackmail would probably be one of the lesser crimes that Hillary has committed. When is someone going to open her closet, and more importantly, prosecute her for those skeletons? I guess when you're as slimy as the Clintons, it's hard to make things stick.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Blackmail would probably be one of the lesser crimes that Hillary has committed. When is someone going to open her closet, and more importantly, prosecute her for those skeletons? I guess when you're as slimy as the Clintons, it's hard to make things stick.
    Sounds like Trump will be willing to go there IF they start banging on him.

Top Bottom