• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    At this hour just about any conversation can break out on INGO.

I'll just leave this here.

Vaccines.

From the Man in the High Castle thread (your comment): "If people want to discuss how ****ty "prime" purchases are start a thread and post the link here. That's not what this thread is about."

*ahem* :)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did I stumble into the CZickness thread because it seems to be the same nonsense here as there.

I haven't read the CZickness thread, but in this case I have to take responsibility. One wiseass comment regarding Samuel Jackson and I managed to completely derail the thread!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did I stumble into the CZickness thread because it seems to be the same nonsense here as there.

If you feel the CZickness thread is nonsense I suggest you avoid it......or buy a CZ and come along for the fun.
    Do not make fun of something you apparently have no clue what it is about.
    There are many very good folks in that thread that are all friends outside of the confines of this forum. We shoot together. We trade among ourselves. There are more serious gun people in there than you know.
    Yes, I personally know most all of the regular posting members.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From the Man in the High Castle thread (your comment): "If people want to discuss how ****ty "prime" purchases are start a thread and post the link here. That's not what this thread is about."

*ahem* :)
    In all fairness, the rules for thread derailment are more complicated than merely time of day. After 1800+ posts we shouldn't be surprised that the conversation might wander. Also, once a thread has reached a number of days since inception thread drift is permissible.

Being a charter member of the Interwebs Discussion Threads Rules Committee, I reserve the right to change the rules at my whim.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In all fairness, the rules for thread derailment are more complicated than merely time of day. After 1800+ posts we shouldn't be surprised that the conversation might wander. Also, once a thread has reached a number of days since inception thread drift is permissible.

Being a charter member of the Interwebs Discussion Threads Rules Committee, I reserve the right to change the rules at my whim.

Seems legit. :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

And you still havent bothered to tell us why you think Prime sucks... You can do so here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/401744-amazon-prime-yay-nay-2.html#post6267594

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wonder if this is what was on the iPhone that the feds wanted into so desperately.

Prosecutors: 3 connected to San Bernardino shooter arrested - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Oh, and IBG. :)

Also from the article: "Attorneys representing the Farook family didn't immediately return calls for comment."

What does this mean? Journalists always write stuff like this. Did they return calls 5 minutes later? The next day? Not at all? And if "not at all", why include "immediately"? Sorry... pet peeve of mine. :ranton:

Top Bottom