• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Christie is the biggest statist in the GOP primary... by far.

christie_zpshyvihh0a.jpg

But he looks damn good in a baseball uniform.

FUPA

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    FBI guy is doing a presser right now. Mentions that the terrorist couple had both spent time recently at shooting ranges around the LA area. What would you do if you seen folks shooting, dressed the same, at your range?

CVoo7QVVAAA-LOU.jpg:large
    They wouldn't be shooting at my range not buying a gun off me if I had a store. You have the right to refuse anyone from buying a gun for any reason of you don't feel comfortable. That's from the ATF.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So, to sum up. It may be inappropriate to put too much stock in social media posts because some would-be immigrants just hate America for conventional non-Islamist reasons. After all, the woman who insists her mass-murdering Islamist sister isn’t a radical has posted anti-American screeds out of outrage that the US killed an Islamist terrorist mastermind on Pakistani soil. These distinctions really are complicated, I guess. Better government officials just ignore it all.

New York Times Downplays Islamist Facebook Posts

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    All of the people in Pakistan were mad that we had killed because we had killed Osama, so it doesn't count if she was anti-US then.

Social media comments, by themselves, however, are not always definitive evidence. In Pakistan — as in the United States — there is no shortage of crass and inflammatory language. And it is often difficult to distinguish Islamist sentiments and those driven by political hostility toward the United States. At the time Fehda Malik’s comment was posted, anti-American sentiment in Pakistan was particularly high; four months earlier, American commandos had secretly entered Pakistan and killed Osama bin Laden.

Read more at: New York Times Downplays Islamist Facebook Posts

Now if I say that I don't want to share a range with them that is hate speech.

BTW the link is to National Review.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    All of the people in Pakistan were mad that we had killed because we had killed Osama, so it doesn't count if she was anti-US then.

Social media comments, by themselves, however, are not always definitive evidence. In Pakistan — as in the United States — there is no shortage of crass and inflammatory language. And it is often difficult to distinguish Islamist sentiments and those driven by political hostility toward the United States. At the time Fehda Malik’s comment was posted, anti-American sentiment in Pakistan was particularly high; four months earlier, American commandos had secretly entered Pakistan and killed Osama bin Laden.

Read more at: New York Times Downplays Islamist Facebook Posts

Now if I say that I don't want to share a range with them that is hate speech.

BTW the link is to National Review.

Yes, and those a**h***s didn't stop to think we might be just a little pissed that they were harboring our top worldwide enemy?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It seems like the message I am getting is that a few dead Americans is a small price to pay, to make everyone feel welcome.

Top Bottom