• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Yeah, and a bloodhound only needs one sniff of a t-shirt to find a kid.

I'm sure there is something that could be useful that was missed, but speed is also important. How quickly do idiots in terrorist cells in California go to ground? I don't know. But I'll bet it's better to go after them today than in a few days. If nothing vectors toward them in the intervening period, I'm sure some folks here would say they didn't act fast enough.

Rule No. 14: There is no satisfying most of the INGO membership most of the time.

I think you're confusing the investigators being done for now after giving the place a quick once-over before getting on to other things with the investigators being done completely with no need to ever go back for more evidence.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't think I'm confusing things. I may be making assumptions that aren't correct, but I'm not confused.

They have the couple's electronic equipment, receipts, bank records and have conducted a number of interviews. They may have missed a crucial falafel recipe, but otherwise, I think they saw a need to move forward and did so.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This Farook family presser is quite bazaar.

One of the atty's for the family just gave a great explanation of why people buy ammo in bulk, said that he was a gun owner and that not only should we be careful to not trample on freedom of religion in this country, we also ought to guard against trampling the 2nd amendment.

Very cool remark by a Calif atty.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ah, the family never seen the female terrorist's face either. She wore a complete burka. That explains why no pictures of her.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I don't think I'm confusing things. I may be making assumptions that aren't correct, but I'm not confused.

They have the couple's electronic equipment, receipts, bank records and have conducted a number of interviews. They may have missed a crucial falafel recipe, but otherwise, I think they saw a need to move forward and did so.

Whether or not they saw a need to move forward doesn't to me suggest that they would necessarily then abandon the apartment.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Whether or not they saw a need to move forward doesn't to me suggest that they would necessarily then abandon the apartment.

giphy.gif

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Entered the shooter's apartment, including removing plywood covering the doorway (no crime scene tape, however) after the building was released by the FBI.

Ghoulish behavior at the very least.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I get your code. That's sound advice. Especially when you deride other "Ingo experts" of which you appear to be acting as one of them. Just sayin' I'm out.

I have an opinion. It's not different than you having an opinion. I happen to believe that some government employees know what they are doing. There are INGO members who criticize EVERYTHING about government because that's their ideological point of view.

To me, law enforcement appears to be doing a good job on this case and killed the shooters quick. I'm willing to wait a bit to find out actual facts and not criticize the evidence collection methodology of the team as reported by reporters who I generally do not respect.

Top Bottom