• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The neighbor that was afraid to report the shooters, said that she had seen multiples males coming in and out of the apartment night and day. Seems like they would have at least bagged everything in there and stored it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah. I buy that. Again, 20% of the cause is generally responsible for 80% of the effect. I would rather have them analyzing what they have NOW rather than sending it back to a lab for 3 weeks after they spend another week completing an archaeological dig in the apartment.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Umm, I'll take co-conspirators for $500, Alex.
    Not just that, but infrastucture, financing, and any spycraft type information. Heck, who knows what delivers might be arriving to that location in the next couple weeks.

Lots of potential intel available.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    And they got bank receipts, rental truck info, and a phone from the car, according to newshawks who looked at the LEO receipt left on the seat of the perp's car.

I think it's a little early to be monday morning quarterbacking an investigation. Just sayin'.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not just that, but infrastucture, financing, and any spycraft type information. Heck, who knows what delivers might be arriving to that location in the next couple weeks.

Lots of potential intel available.
    None of that would support work place violence though.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    What about the car load of terrorist that are still on the loose that we are told had something bigger planned?

No way in hell that crime scene was secure, FBI would have bagged every damn thing in there and went through it all! Wonder how big the envelope was that the LEO at the scene got to to his head and take a walk...

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    If the FBI says it's done, they're done. I see no reason to criticize their field procedures from Hoosierville.
    I've spent ONE night in jail , had about 3 tickets , spent 4 years in the Army, the background checks I've been through to get my nfa items and haz-mat endorsement took longer than this , just saying .

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I've spent ONE night in jail , had about 3 tickets , spent 4 years in the Army, the background checks I've been through to get my nfa items and haz-mat endorsement took longer than this , just saying .

Yeah, and a bloodhound only needs one sniff of a t-shirt to find a kid.

I'm sure there is something that could be useful that was missed, but speed is also important. How quickly do idiots in terrorist cells in California go to ground? I don't know. But I'll bet it's better to go after them today than in a few days. If nothing vectors toward them in the intervening period, I'm sure some folks here would say they didn't act fast enough.

Rule No. 14: There is no satisfying most of the INGO membership most of the time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You know something occurs to me. Lately here in Indy a neighborhood (or neighborhoods) has/have been in the news talking about the "code of silence" and the need for people to come forward and tell police what they know when they have knowledge of people that are committing the crimes in these neighborhoods. Nobody is accusing anyone of "profiling" just because they all happen to be predominantly of one race. Yet everyone insists that we shouldn't profile Muslims in cases like this. My take is that there are a lot of Muslims attending these mosques that the radicalized ones are attending and they know something. They have to. I'm not saying all of them do, but most certainly some of them do. Why are they not being pressured to "see something, say something" just like the people in high crime neighborhoods are? What's the difference? The difference, as I see it, is political correctness run amok. It's somehow okay to assume that some, if not most of the people in the "bad" neighborhoods know who the criminals are. Why is it not okay to assume that some, if not most in the mosques know who the radicals are? "Code of Silence" is no different than al Taqiyya.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom