• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    If you rented an apartment, and we're away, could your landlord sell access to your residence? And once in that residence, does that allow the rummaging through your belongings with impunity?

If I was away, no, If I was dead I have no idea. I used to rent, but I have no idea what would have happened if I died while renting.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    FBI director Comey at conference now says they recovered evidence that the terrorists attempted to destroy.

It sounds like they were complete in their investigation at the site. It is now a Federal Terrorist Investigation.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    FBI director Comey at conference now says they recovered evidence that the terrorists attempted to destroy.

It sounds like they were complete in their investigation at the site. It is now a Federal Terrorist Investigation.

There were still shredded documents in trash cans. There's no way they were complete.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The question above though - that Kut DID answer was that apparently that's NOT the right person in the picture. Allegedly.

The first picture of Tashfeen Malik has been released. Taken at her bachelorette party in Saudi Arabi.

She's second from the right.

IMG_20151204_154845_zpsl7vq6ynn.jpg

Credit to Rachael Steinmetz for making the joke on Twitter a few hours ago.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Surviving family should use them all.
    Oh my.

Also, there's no way the investigation of that apartment was finished. They wouldn't know what additional facts might come to light that would make otherwise innocuous things very important.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh my.

Also, there's no way the investigation of that apartment was finished. They wouldn't know what additional facts might come to light that would make otherwise innocuous things very important.
    ALPO says it was. That's good enough for me.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Oh my.

Perhaps. But the 80/20 rule generally applies. The detectives on INGO might give us a view. It would appear to me as an observer that they are attempting to move as quickly as possible to get the dots connected. The terrorists are dead, so no court case against them needs to be built. I'm happy they are beyond the evidence at the residence.

Top Bottom