• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think the mysterious "third person" that was seen running away and then apprehended whose very existence is now being denied at every subsequent press conference will be identified many years form now as being a CIA handler for this false flag operation. ...

Pick your icon ...

:shady:

:tinfoil:

:laugh:
    He must have been running away with the GoPro cameras...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    if firing one round of 5.56 provides you more than 3 times the satisfaction of shooting a .22 round, the 5.56 is cheaper.

Except for match ammo I don't pay more than 7.5 cents per round for .22 LR, even after Sandy Hook.

I rarely can find 5.56 for much less than 40 cents per round. That means shooting 5.56 would have to provide ~6 times the satisfaction of shooting .22 to make it worth the money. And I'm not saying that it's not 6 times more fun. I'm saying that 5.56 won't fit in my Ruger MK III 22/45 lite, which is probably one of my favorite guns to shoot.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Connecticut Senator Blumenthal was just on CNN making various comments re: what should be done re: the horrible gun crimes and specifically mass shooting. One of the points he made was that even tho some states have excellent laws prohibiting firearms ownership and use ( read as in California ) those laws are insufficient due to lax laws in other statess. Similar theory as recently espoused re: Chicago violence with guns "obtained from Indiana." (As an aside, I hate the phrase "gun violence." I would submit it is people violence where a gun was involved.)

The point is Blumenthal was only interested in espousing his ill formed talking points about how to further restrict firearms ownership.
    Yeah this idiotic meme gets blown out of the water when you bring up the fact that there isn't anything close to those gun related violent incidences occurring in states with "lax gun laws" So there must be other reasons why these acts are occurring more frequently in states with strict gun control laws. Hmm...Wonder what it could be?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Except for match ammo I don't pay more than 7.5 cents per round for .22 LR, even after Sandy Hook.

I rarely can find 5.56 for much less than 40 cents per round. That means shooting 5.56 would have to provide ~6 times the satisfaction of shooting .22 to make it worth the money. And I'm not saying that it's not 6 times more fun. I'm saying that 5.56 won't fit in my Ruger MK III 22/45 lite, which is probably one of my favorite guns to shoot.

But you blow through 6 rounds of .22 in that little pea-shooter faster than us fully macho guys with our Tommy Tactical setups.

Top Bottom