• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wait, the guy had a great job with many perks, a new wife and child, nice house........... I thought terrorism was caused by lack of jobs?

<<<<<<<< CONFUSED

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Similar, in some ways, to the Boston Marathon bombers. They had a lot going for them and then....pffffft. Brain lock. Might be a defective gene.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    suspects had baby together. He was US born, she was in US on K-1 visa with Pakistani passport

The power of a woman.
    21j3nr8.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Genetic? Really?

So, you believe it's cultural only? Nurture not nature? You may be correct...on the other hand that assumes that there is a baseline sanity index that applies to humans. If anything, we have proven over the run of 150 Billion Homo Sapiens that insanity is the nominal condition.

Do middle easterners have a Mad Cow gene? Well, looking over the data for the last 3000 years, it's obvious that something is going on that keeps them crazy.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Wait, the guy had a great job with many perks, a new wife and child, nice house........... I thought terrorism was caused by lack of jobs?

<<<<<<<< CONFUSED

I remember back in my early Biology education, there was a guy that did an experiment with mice.

In one enclosure he put in a certain number of mice. Then, he only put in enough food for that number of mice each day, never increasing it. At first the mice multiplied past the carrying capacity (in this case, food) but eventually, the population stabilized to a point where the food supply could sustain, and all was well.

In the other enclosure he put in the same number of mice, but each day he added as much food as the mice could eat, increasing the food as the population increased. Things went fine, all got enough to eat, but when crowding hit a certain point, terrible fighting cropped up, mothers abandoned litters of babies, and other aberrant behaviors were noted.

Top Bottom