• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So I dropped out of following the thread for a while last night... What happened to the third person they were talking about? All I hear now is the husband and wife.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So I dropped out of following the thread for a while last night... What happened to the third person they were talking about? All I hear now is the husband and wife.

I was half-listening to the presser but this is what I think I heard: somebody created suspicion by running from a cop. He ended up being wanted for a misdemeanor on an unrelated situation.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I was half-listening to the presser but this is what I think I heard: somebody created suspicion by running from a cop. He ended up being wanted for a misdemeanor on an unrelated situation.

When something like that happens, you could only imagine how many knuckleheads hear all those sirens and think they've been found out.

If it happened in my neighborhood, there'd be lots of dudes thinking of bailing out the back window and sprinting for the woods.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He did not know more - and he said (well, the other guy said it for him) that they didn't want to speculate! Like any amateur in that situation, with people yelling questions at him, he wanted to talk more. But, that would've been even worse. He said no one expected it. He probably wanted to talk more about that. He probably wanted to talk more about how much the family is confused.

He ultimately did the smart thing by ShuttingTFU. In ALL honesty, he had no business being there. That is the reason families issue statements. Unless a family member has experience in that situation, very little good can come from it.

But, I'm interested in your take on the other speakers. Were they, in your opinion, all complicit and lying or did they genuinely denounce the attack?
    well you should go represent them then

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    So what we know is this...The Obama administration allowed a US citizen to go to Saudi Arabia to marry a Pakistani woman of questionable background...neither of them were on any lists according to the crack investigating teams at the DHS...and now we learn that Farook had been in contact via phone and social media with a known and listed terrorist suspect....I see.

Rigorous-Screening.jpg

Top Bottom