• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pres Obama says it's possible the shootings are terrorist-related "but we don't know." He says it could be workplace. Says FBI investigating

FYI- If you have 3 "explosive devices" this isn't

A- Spontaneous workplace violence.

B- A question of gun control.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    The Clown Prince In Charge is speaking on national television re: the shooting event in California. He has said it is possible it may have been terrorist related - but he also said it may have been "workplace" related. I do not think possessing an inventory of pipe bombs is something most rational people maintain.

He is now launching into blaming the "gun" and not the person committing the crime. He is obliquing referring to making it harder to get a gun. This doesn't bode well. I predict a sudden rise in the price of any firearm built on an AR platform as well as large capacity magazines, ammunition, and other related items.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ah here's the gun control angle...

Pres Obama says "we all have a part to play," including legislators, to make it harder for people to do harm. "Now, it's just too easy."

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Not if its religiously motivated. It's called terrorism. Not workplace violence like obumer wants you to believe

Interesting that all those individuals who were so fast to call the CO shooting "domestic terrorism" are relatively silent and wanting the facts before making any claims.....

I stayed the F out of that thread (I think). Assuming the PP attack was religious - or even morally - motivated, doesn't that make it terrorism, then?

It was interesting and I think we may see some cooperation on rooting out these extremists from the folks at CAIR....

I can tell you that kind of cooperation was happening even before 9/11. For understandable reasons - the same reasons family members and friends of every persuasion don't rat out people - it is often kept quiet. I would not be a bit surprised if the tip that led police to the house came from a Muslim friend/family member.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I predict a sudden rise in the price of any firearm built on an AR platform as well as large capacity magazines, ammunition, and other related items.

We're buying as fast as we can!
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/399461-black-friday-2015-sets-new-nics-record.html

I stayed the F out of that thread (I think). Assuming the PP attack was religious - or even morally - motivated, doesn't that make it terrorism, then?

Actually, that one appears to be your basic nut job. Note that he didn't hurt a single person in PP, but attacked out of it.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Debbie Wasserman Shultz joins the anti-religion train. That seems planned... MMFA pushed it real quick after all this happened. Wonder why they would go with that narrative

"This is not normal. Thoughts and prayers are not enough - We need to act."

https://twitter.com/DWStweets/status/672442206536511489

I believe that's the preface to "you need us, the great leaders, to save you" (from your guns)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Why should the mayor of Colorado Springs say anything about this?But for the record, I agree that everybody seems to be afraid to make the assumption that seems most plausible. As long as you make clear one isn't asserting it as fact, I don't see the issue.
    I can tell you law enforcement is investigating a number of possibilities, but will totally focus primarily on what seems likely - a act of terrorism by a radicalized Muslim.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Since RC cars were going to be used to detonate the explosives, will they be government controlled or banned? If so, my two have been lost in a boating accident, along with my pressure cooker, pressure canner and all my guns.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If so, too bad that tip wasn't given a day or two earlier.

Something isn't a problem until it is a problem.

This isn't the only kind of crime that people look back and say, "I had no idea this would happen. If only I'd seen the signs beforehand...."

Top Bottom