• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Interesting that all those individuals who were so fast to call the CO shooting "domestic terrorism" are relatively silent and wanting the facts before making any claims.....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Interesting that all those individuals who were so fast to call the CO shooting "domestic terrorism" are relatively silent and wanting the facts before making any claims.....

Well, now, we don't want any backlash. We have to understand what we did to cause this.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    What was said prior to the shooting when he was at the party? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Regardless, this was not a spontaneous event. He had been there in years past and knew what and who it was.

:dunno:
    victim info is still under wraps too.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    What is the fixation on McCarthy? After all, at the time he was addressing the problem and then being publicly demonized THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH HAD HARD EVIDENCE THAT HIS ONLY ERROR IS THAT THE PROBLEM WAS WORSE THAN HE REALIZED. Nevertheless, he is STILL being demonized even though there is no factual question that he was absolutely right.

Shhhhhhhh.....You are talking historical fact and that doesn't play well here....:)

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    CVT8wpgWoAAZKCC.jpg

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Connecticut Senator Blumenthal was just on CNN making various comments re: what should be done re: the horrible gun crimes and specifically mass shooting. One of the points he made was that even tho some states have excellent laws prohibiting firearms ownership and use ( read as in California ) those laws are insufficient due to lax laws in other statess. Similar theory as recently espoused re: Chicago violence with guns "obtained from Indiana." (As an aside, I hate the phrase "gun violence." I would submit it is people violence where a gun was involved.)

The point is Blumenthal was only interested in espousing his ill formed talking points about how to further restrict firearms ownership.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    One of the points he made was that even tho some states have excellent laws prohibiting firearms ownership and use ( read as in California ) those laws are insufficient due to lax laws in other statess.

Liberal logic. I guess it's hard to teach personal responsibility when the father figure isn't around, or society as a whole is so degraded. But then again he's using talking points not suited for terrorism.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I applaud this thread. As this long drawn out situation happened yesterday, this thread was more accurate than the news I believe. Reporting only what was being heard. I read it rather than try to follow the news at the ballgame last night.

Watching the news last night and listening to the video/scanner link upthread, it's apparent that none of the MSM bothers to monitor scanner traffic and that Greta Frau Blucher Van Susteren likes to listen to herself.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I saw the CAIR news conference and thought it was well handled. They did what certain parts of 'Murica and INGO demanded. Unlikely it will placate those types, though.

I am (probably) one of "those types" and it placated me...

It's the first time I have ever seen a CAIR news conference where the folks of CAIR seemed humble and dare I say nervous....It's the first time I have ever seen CAIR folks come across as Americans first and Muslims second...It was interesting and I think we may see some cooperation on rooting out these extremists from the folks at CAIR....

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Debbie Wasserman Shultz joins the anti-religion train. That seems planned... MMFA pushed it real quick after all this happened. Wonder why they would go with that narrative

"This is not normal. Thoughts and prayers are not enough - We need to act."

https://twitter.com/DWStweets/status/672442206536511489

Fine Debbie. Let the FBI/etc. figure out why these people had an IED factory in their home and what motivated them to kill so many people. Then come up with thoughtful ways to fight that, with a strong preference to not impinging on the rights of Americans who aren't involved.

Top Bottom