• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Witnesses probably saw a dark SUV fleeing the scene.
    They might have stopped a few other similar cars as well.

During all the meyhem yesterday, I heard the guy interviewed that claimed to see the black Yukon leave the scene slowly from the site. He said it started to come in his direction and then it turned and took another. He had stated he had reported this to the police. Now, I don't know if this was the only report they got and I don't know if all the hunting that took place for a black SUV happened because of this guy...but I heard him interviewed twice yesterday, by two different people and he pretty much repeated the same story both times.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    During all the meyhem yesterday, I heard the guy interviewed that claimed to see the black Yukon leave the scene slowly from the site. He said it started to come in his direction and then it turned and took another. He had stated he had reported this to the police. Now, I don't know if this was the only report they got and I don't know if all the hunting that took place for a black SUV happened because of this guy...but I heard him interviewed twice yesterday, by two different people and he pretty much repeated the same story both times.

Still, there are a lot of dark SUVs. Although maybe they put together with the survivors "hey that guy who left the party drives a dark SUV" ???

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    NPR... the weapons were purchased legally but two of them were purchased by someone else. The killers could have gotten them legally if they were a gift. Really??? Its all about the Assault Style Rifles, no way can we consider the real cause, Global Warming.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NPR... the weapons were purchased legally but two of them were purchased by someone else. The killers could have gotten them legally if they were a gift. Really??? Its all about the Assault Style Rifles, no way can we consider the real cause, Global Warming.

but they were not legally owned by the murder/terrorists
    "Meredith Davis of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives says investigators are now working to make a connection to the last legal purchaser.
    She says all four guns were bought four years ago but she's not saying whether they were purchased out of state or how and when they got into the hands of the two shooters.
    Davis says California requires paperwork when guns change hands privately but many other states don't."

remember in commiefornia they have no "gun show loophole", no "assault weapons" no "high capacity" magazines

so according to commiefornia law..."this couldn't/wont happen"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Still, there are a lot of dark SUVs. Although maybe they put together with the survivors "hey that guy who left the party drives a dark SUV" ???

Oh yeah...a short time later, they were reporting several "dark SUVs" being investigated in the area.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Go pro cameras, Middle East travel, body armor, pipe bombs of some type, firearms, derka derka names, Christmas party attacked, devout Muslim, man AND woman. I think it's a pretty safe bet to call this Islamic terrorism and I don't care what the left administrations spin on it will be. The Islamic terrorists are here and they are serious. BE READY TO KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU AND YOURS!

:+1:

It was a pre-planned attack. They came prepared. He went to the party, caused a stir, convert or die, go away Farook, I'll show you infidel.

We have NOT of course heard what was said inside the building from witnesses, but I would bet dollars to donuts that SOMETHING related to the above was said.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Odd are, they're radicalized Muslims. Title should read, "Fanatical Religious Terrorists Target Christmas Party"
    Playing the odds and all.

Kut (waits for the backlash.....)

Odds are, you're not likely to get much backlash. You're not attacking a religion that people here identify with. In the other thread, people were girding themselves from being associated with that particular nutball, because that is the inference. There's no such mechanism here. But you do see the tendency to associate these killers with Islam. I think that's a natural human tendency of intellectual bias.

The Twitterverse was awash with people denouncing this as yet another radical white Christian terrorist, and blaming Christianity, generally for every problem. Now that it's undeniably radicalized Muslims, the same people rush to say not all Muslims are terrorists. The same is even more demonstrably true of Christians, yet people made no such statements on behalf of Christians, obviously because they are more biased against Christianity than Islam.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

I heard the radio interview w/ him. He was armed and pointed his firearm at the suv, that's when the turned and went out the other direction.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :+1:

It was a pre-planned attack. They came prepared. He went to the party, caused a stir, convert or die, go away Farook, I'll show you infidel.

We have NOT of course heard what was said inside the building from witnesses, but I would bet dollars to donuts that SOMETHING related to the above was said.

Radio also stated nothing was said during the shooting. Particular people were targeted though.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I applaud this thread. As this long drawn out situation happened yesterday, this thread was more accurate than the news I believe. Reporting only what was being heard. I read it rather than try to follow the news at the ballgame last night.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    remember in commiefornia they have no "gun show loophole", no "assault weapons" no "high capacity" magazines

so according to commiefornia law..."this couldn't/wont happen"

As far as I know Murder is illegal in California. How many more laws do we need if someone can't follow that simple Thou Shall Not Kill?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Radio also stated nothing was said during the shooting. Particular people were targeted though.

What was said prior to the shooting when he was at the party? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Regardless, this was not a spontaneous event. He had been there in years past and knew what and who it was.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom