• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He is a freaking idiot. He doesn't know any facts (as usual) and decides to jump at the chance to further his anti-gun agenda.

And his minions fell for it... (FB)

Debbie:Our country unfortunately leads in mass shooting statistics in the world.
    Me: Source Debbie? Last count I had we were in the bottom of the top 10 (#8?) worldwide with either Honduras or Argentina at the top.
    Debbie: Our president said it during a news cast on the shooting. This is the 1st I've heard on the statistic.I just figured he would know.
    Me: He also said (paraphrased) "the US is the only place we have these mass shootings" IN PARIS. Days after the massacre there that killed how many? Take what ANY politician says with a grain of salt.
    (She didnt respond but liked it)

I assume part of the downplay of the "crazy brown people" angle is they dont want to spook the sheeple.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    That doesn't mean mentally disabled. "Innocent" means different things to different people. And some people's culture and upbringing promotes killing those who have done nothing but worship at the wrong altar. Don't ever forget that.

You can be brought up to be evil while thinking you're a holy warrior of all things good and right. That doesn't make you mentally disabled.

If your upbringing promotes killing people for no good reason I'd argue you'd been raised in an environment that brought onto you a mental *deficiency or illness. Mentally disabled may sound like a comparison with a person born with an inherent mental deficiency which I didn't mean to imply.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If your upbringing promotes killing people for no good reason I'd argue you'd been raised in an environment that brought onto you a mental *deficiency or illness. Mentally disabled may sound like a comparison with a person born with an inherent mental deficiency which I didn't mean to imply.

I don't think there's anything wrong with their brains, or their intellect. I think they're evil. Evil exists - that's just how it is. THEY believe they have a good reason because they were brought up believing that evil is good.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    I would say that the average American is mentally disabled. And I mean that they are genetically retarded. Half the population is dumber then the average so there is a good chance 50% or so that the person was mentally disabled. Shoot think about this half the population voted for Obama. Well at least half the voting population so that should prove my point. And then they voted for him again. No doubt the average American is retarded.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Quite simply, if you're raised to hate <racial profile> then that is your "normal". They don't see it as evil or identify with this belief as wrong in any way.

EDIT: DosProduction beat me too it - this applies to politics too. People who trust their political party will blindly follow them of a cliff and wag their finger at the other party.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well he did work there. Probably why his brother and some chick shot the place up too. Totally workplace violence.

Hannity just said the killers father said the killer was a devout muslim, prayed all the time etc.

Now if they targeted a Christmas party that the other workers were at.... Well....

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I would say that the average American is mentally disabled. And I mean that they are genetically retarded. Half the population is dumber then the average so there is a good chance 50% or so that the person was mentally disabled. Shoot think about this half the population voted for Obama. Well at least half the voting population so that should prove my point. And then they voted for him again. No doubt the average American is retarded.
    Most of the rest are dumber than that!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yeah, I am really curious what happened that made him storm out of the party. Would be interesting if he pushed an Islamic theme on the party and was denied. Like they had a choice to accept or die.

Hannity just said the killers father said the killer was a devout muslim, prayed all the time etc.

Now if they targeted a Christmas party that the other workers were at.... Well....

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    And his minions fell for it... (FB)

Debbie:Our country unfortunately leads in mass shooting statistics in the world.
    Me: Source Debbie? Last count I had we were in the bottom of the top 10 (#8?) worldwide with either Honduras or Argentina at the top.
    Debbie: Our president said it during a news cast on the shooting. This is the 1st I've heard on the statistic.I just figured he would know.
    Me: He also said (paraphrased) "the US is the only place we have these mass shootings" IN PARIS. Days after the massacre there that killed how many? Take what ANY politician says with a grain of salt.
    (She didnt respond but liked it)

I assume part of the downplay of the "crazy brown people" angle is they dont want to spook the sheeple.

You should read the reddit mass shooting tracker...apparently there have been 355 now in the past year...I'm not linking to it, or the washpost articles that use it as a source. But if you want to bang your head against the wall, enjoy!

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't think there's anything wrong with their brains, or their intellect. I think they're evil. Evil exists - that's just how it is. THEY believe they have a good reason because they were brought up believing that evil is good.

I believe humans are simply the sum of the neural connections in their brains and that includes the evil they do. I don't believe that excuses their behavior in anyway but I is a deficiency in their brain. You believe there is a higher power, above the brain, a soul, involved and that's responsible for the evil they do? I think we can just agree to disagree, I don't think its a huge distinction ,we both agree it's evil.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You should read the reddit mass shooting tracker...apparently there have been 355 now in the past year...I'm not linking to it, or the washpost articles that use it as a source. But if you want to bang your head against the wall, enjoy!

That's made by a subreddit sarcastically called "Guns Are Cool", and their definition of "mass shooting" differs wildly from the FBI's definition. They count non-deaths, self-defense, gangs, etc.

It's a massively anti-gun source.

Top Bottom