• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I just read a Facebook post by a rabid anti gunner calling for stricter gun control & possible confiscation. He actually said; "where were the guys with "good" guns who could have stopped this?" Does he not know that this occurred in Commiefornia, with such strict gun laws already that no one had "good" guns.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I believe humans are simply the sum of the neural connections in their brains and that includes the evil they do. I don't believe that excuses their behavior in anyway but I is a deficiency in their brain. You believe there is a higher power, above the brain, a soul, involved and that's responsible for the evil they do? I think we can just agree to disagree, I don't think its a huge distinction ,we both agree it's evil.

I am not saying anything about a higher power. I'm calling them a product of their upbringing and environment. It affects how they view and interpret the world around them, and themselves.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I just read a Facebook post by a rabid anti gunner calling for stricter gun control & possible confiscation. He actually said; "where were the guys with "good" guns who could have stopped this?" Does he not know that this occurred in Commiefornia, with such strict gun laws already that no one had "good" guns.

Yep-
    In CA you only have bad guys with guns and good guys committing felonies with guns. It's sad. :(
    Unfortunately there weren't any good felons at that party to save lives.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Media also took a strong anti-religious approach to this shooting. Openly mocking, harshly, people that were typing about sending "hopes and prayers" for safety of victims.

Odd... shouting "Allahu Akbar" while shooting people isn't religious. Praying for victims? Now THAT's a crazy religious nut.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    This is video of when it got wild, with scanner feed running in time.

[video=youtube;hiLNUAEV-Fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiLNUAEV-Fw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep-
    In CA you only have bad guys with guns and good guys committing felonies with guns. It's sad. :(
    Unfortunately there weren't any good felons at that party to save lives.

And I'm sure these idiots were only using approved 10 round mags, amirite?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Who was mocking those sending prayers?

Screenshot_2015-12-02-23-02-01_zpskrpy5lj1.png

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I had a cable news show on, while doing other things. They would not say the name, they said they had it, but we're not going to say it. Why not?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On a related note ... Any bets on what sells out first this week? ... .223/5.56? ... 9mm? ... .45 ACP? ... .308 win? ... 7.62x39? ... AR pattern rifles? ... AK rilfes? ... magazines of any type? ... body armor?

I hate to say it, but I think... given the development... he'll likely not have the sympathy he needs to push any gun executive orders.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I hate to say it, but I think... given the development... he'll likely not have the sympathy he needs to push any gun executive orders.
    This. I can see the shooting leading to a discussion about terrorism and immigration before it leads to serious gun control talk. (not political posturing)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This is video of when it got wild, with scanner feed running in time.

I was listening to this live as I drove to a meeting. I actually pulled over and prayed for the officers when I heard the call for a medic with gunfire in the background. The call from the chopper pilot about his spotter in the back seat with an M4 sent chills down my spine.

The rescue helo ready to drop into a hot LZ for an extract, to quote a journalist, made my leg tingle. These officers have balls of steel.

If I havent said it recently, THANK YOU to all the first responders here. I couldnt do what you do.

Top Bottom