• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    UPDATE 4:25PM Eastern: Waterman Discount Mall is being evacuated. A cell phone store called Farooq’s Cell Phones is in the complex. Matches name of possible suspect mentioned in police radio conversation.
    That name is probably equal to Smith or Jones. I would not put much in to that info yet.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The president was not immediately available for comment.

President-Obama.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've been listening to the scanner feed for about an hour. Interesting ****, man.

Wish they'd say more about the golf cart full-o-weapons. And whomever they had at gunpoint.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I've been listening to the scanner feed for about an hour. Interesting ****, man.

Wish they'd say more about the golf cart full-o-weapons. And whomever they had at gunpoint.
    Good thing this crap don't happen in Indiana. Golf courses are full of golf carts full-o-weapons here!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Pro hit? The immediate switch to a different getaway vehicle is a sophisticated touch.

That thought crossed my mind. Some reports are indicating the murderers went pretty much for the conference room to kill folks. Then they got away. Seems like most "terror" events or lunatic attacks end with the perp(s) killing themselves or (like the Colorado thing) allow themselves to be taken into custody.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    In CBSNews interview, POTUS concedes new laws can't stop every mass shooting, but can "improve the odds they don’t happen as frequently,"

Man, he rushed to do an interview barely hours after the incident.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Peeps on Fox making a good point. If you're a wild-eyed pistol waver who ain't afraid to die you don't wear masks. You wear masks if you hope/plan to get away

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Im thinking this might have just been the beginning. They probably shot up that building to get all the police in one area and then going to hit another building. I have been listening to this since the start. Not very much is known. These guys were smart and knew what they are doing in order to get away.

Top Bottom