• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In CBSNews interview, POTUS concedes new laws can't stop every mass shooting, but can "improve the odds they don’t happen as frequently,"

Man, he rushed to do an interview barely hours after the incident.

Wait until we find out, like many other incidents, the perps followed the law to get their guns. Or, if KF's speculation turns out to be something, they're ATF guns.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Peeps on Fox making a good point. If you're a wild-eyed pistol waver who ain't afraid to die you don't wear masks. You wear masks if you hope/plan to get away

Really? I'll just leave this here...

26-al-Qaida-AP-v2.jpg

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    It sounds like a professional hit. Cartels? I wonder who was shot? That will speak volumes when they finally release that information.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes, a factor in my cartel vibe that I am getting.

Hit the target, exfil clean, switch out clothing and vehicles, I don't know but Zetas popped into my head. Pure speculation.

Why would the Zetas or any other cartel target a facility for people with disabilities though? And why would anyone that they would target be using such a facility for a meeting?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yes, a factor in my cartel vibe that I am getting.

Hit the target, exfil clean, switch out clothing and vehicles, I don't know but Zetas popped into my head. Pure speculation.

Wife just spoke to some family out there that work in social services in LA county....They are kind of following the same speculative line of thinking...Just speculation at this point...

Gunaria is from there...I hope none of his family was there...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Really? I'll just leave this here...

26-al-Qaida-AP-v2.jpg

Point taken but I think this type of masking is to prevent pre-emption. When they make their martyr video they are unmasked. Anybody in the Paris murders masked. Any other of the recent incidents (excluding hijab or niqab on female suicide bombers)?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On the way home from the gun range in your black tactical garb... ;)

"Somebody confirmed arming at discount mall"

oh ****

Case in point. SHTF like this around you, DONT break out your BoB and trunk rifle where you can be seen as you arm up and go Tommy Tactical for a potential encounter with the REAL bad guys. Grey man FTW.

Why would the Zetas or any other cartel target a facility for people with disabilities though?
    That is a nearby building. The actual target was a conference center that is near/attached to that facility. This appears to be a medical complex, with multiple services offered. I think I heard there is a parole office there too. I heard scanner traffic about evac-ing the parolees and staff who sheltered in place.

I want to know who had the facility rented. That could be telling.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Point taken but I think this type of masking is to prevent pre-emption. When they make their martyr video they are unmasked. Anybody in the Paris murders masked. Any other of the recent incidents (excluding hijab or niqab on female suicide bombers)?

So why didn't the guys making the beheading videos unmask themselves?

john26n-1-web.jpg

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Why would the Zetas or any other cartel target a facility for people with disabilities though? And why would anyone that they would target be using such a facility for a meeting?

It was a conference building being used for a county Christmas party where I'm assuming local government employees were.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I heard one of the grand rooms was being used for a party/awards for SB County employees at the time. Nothing to do with the facility at all.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    In CBSNews interview, POTUS concedes new laws can't stop every mass shooting, but can "improve the odds they don’t happen as frequently,"

Man, he rushed to do an interview barely hours after the incident.

Let's see, this happened in the state that is a poster child for gun control. I think it shows gun control is a epic fail.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That is a nearby building. The actual target was a conference center that is near/attached to that facility. This appears to be a medical complex, with multiple services offered. I think I heard there is a parole office there too. I heard scanner traffic about evac-ing the parolees and staff who sheltered in place.

Wife's cousin just confirmed that as well...Said it's a pretty good size place....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Case in point. SHTF like this around you, DONT break out your BoB and trunk rifle where you can be seen as you arm up and go Tommy Tactical for a potential encounter with the REAL bad guys. Grey man FTW.

True this...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was a conference building being used for a county Christmas party where I'm assuming local government employees were.

I heard one of the grand rooms was being used for a party/awards for SB County employees at the time. Nothing to do with the facility at all.

This would make more sense then... especially if it were LEO employees, but I would think they'd have mentioned it right away if that were the case.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    15 mins ago an armed person was seen walking down the street in San Bernadino. Don't know the exact location. Heard it on the scanner.

Top Bottom