• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Ha, bad taste but it is the truth more often than not. I take TONS of runs where the parent (usually just mom at home) calls us because Jr is "disrespecting" her. She demands us take him to Juvi to teach him/her a lesson. It is sad how many parents WANT us to jail their kids for trivial things. Do people NOT see that those members here with military backgrounds tend to reserve their judgment or tend to support the soldiers in these allegations. It is a similar situation with LEO's, those members with LEO backgrounds are not usually quick to judge fellow LEO's. Media ALWAYS pushes administrations (local or federal) to act more severely than would otherwise. I have seen it locally time and time again. The bandwagon is easy to jump on. What would the outcry be if it were LEO's pissing on a dead suspect? OMG it would be on every local station for weeks. The officer would be fired (doubt the merit board would vote otherwise with such an outcry) for acts unbecoming an LEO and rightfully so. Professional LEO's should ALWAYS rise above the thugs they confront, if they cannot, they need face the consequences...alone. Same for military, I would hope they would be better than that. Why lower yourself to that level? I know nothing about military justice so I have NO OPINION on what their fate should be if found guilty. I just hope they are treated fairly, for in the end, that is all we can hope for.

great post and you are right even the best of us let are emotions get the best of us.......thanks for the grounding friend......

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'd have pissed on them when they were alive . . . then shot them . . . then spilled pigs blood on their bodies.

F*** them.

By all means, act like a worthless scumbag when facing other worthless scumbags. I thought a worthy soldier and a man conducted himself with honor. :rolleyes:

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    True the Cpt and the LT Career is done, along with the 1SG and probably the PlSGT also. However, I doubt they will get BCD...

i doubt this.. low ranking marines have gotten accused of murder and other "terrible" things done during this war and it comes down upon their heads and the superior who was there... i doubt this was conducted with company level higher ups in the area considering they kick back and chill in the A/C of the local fob. if America actually knew what happend in the middle east under the watch of 21 year old Corporal marines, they would be mortified. thankfully, alot of the bad stuff that happens there is just another day on the job for some hard charging jarheads.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    By all means, act like a worthless scumbag when facing other worthless scumbags. I thought a worthy soldier and a man conducted himself with honor. :rolleyes:
    Thanks for granting me permission to do this. I think that vile actions are all these bastards can understand. Start speaking their language and maybe they will begin to get the point.

They are trying to speak our language (the language of money) by drawing us into wars and by trying to destroy our economic infrastructure.

I have found that if you "talk" to the in a way that they understand then they may start to figure out a few things about life and how they need to act if they want to stay alive.

There is no honor in war. War is hell.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    i doubt this.. low ranking marines have gotten accused of murder and other "terrible" things done during this war and it comes down upon their heads and the superior who was there... i doubt this was conducted with company level higher ups in the area considering they kick back and chill in the A/C of the local fob. if America actually knew what happend in the middle east under the watch of 21 year old Corporal marines, they would be mortified. thankfully, alot of the bad stuff that happens there is just another day on the job for some hard charging jarheads.

:+1: dam out of reps ....

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for granting me permission to do this. I think that vile actions are all these bastards can understand. Start speaking their language and maybe they will begin to get the point.

They are trying to speak our language (the language of money) by drawing us into wars and by trying to destroy our economic infrastructure.

I have found that if you "talk" to the in a way that they understand then they may start to figure out a few things about life and how they need to act if they want to stay alive.

There is no honor in war. War is hell.

they are kinda like dogs.. if a dog takes a dump on the carpet and you give him a bad look nothing is learned and the negative behavior continues. if he does it and you do some quality punishment they learn. these "terrorists" came over and crapped on our best living room rug and all we have done so far is smack them on the back of the hand!! no lets say we go over and "bash their hand with a hammer" instead of this tippy toe nonsense that is getting dictated by old men in D.C., they will learn. what happend to a the mentality that ended WWII, extreme overwhelming show of force and the attitude of "mess with us and you and you everything you stand for is over".. to bad that era is gone and War has been turned into old men talking, and young men dying

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Sir, you are in luck! Head down to your local recruiting center and sign on the dotted line for an all expense paid trip to Iraq. I'm sure a crusty, battle-hardened individual like yourself can force the enemy to surrender with just one squirt.

I'd have pissed on them when they were alive . . . then shot them . . . then spilled pigs blood on their bodies.

F*** them.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Don't give your enemy a break. Don't fight by any rules. Defeat your enemy by any and all means necessary.
    The urine smelling camel shaggers were prouldy defending their poppy fields and suicide vest manufacturing facilities.
    I do agree that a civilized war would be nice though. Just imagine a war where no one died and no one got their feelings hurt.
    I don't know how the USMC is now. I'm an old fart. BUT in my days in the Corps I was taught to totally destroy my enemy and give no mercy. Win and destroy the enemy and his will to fight.
    This is little more than bad publicity for the Corps.
    "we're the good guys". LOL! B.S.
    When was the last time you went to war? That propaganda is for building schools and restoring water facilities or serving as a police force in cities. Give the media something nice to say 'cause they sure as hell don't tell the whole truth about what's going on and why we're really fighting.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    they are kinda like dogs.. if a dog takes a dump on the carpet and you give him a bad look nothing is learned and the negative behavior continues. if he does it and you do some quality punishment they learn. these "terrorists" came over and crapped on our best living room rug and all we have done so far is smack them on the back of the hand!! no lets say we go over and "bash their hand with a hammer" instead of this tippy toe nonsense that is getting dictated by old men in D.C., they will learn. what happend to a the mentality that ended WWII, extreme overwhelming show of force and the attitude of "mess with us and you and you everything you stand for is over".. to bad that era is gone and War has been turned into old men talking, and young men dying

This is a seperate issue, and one I agree with. The only problem is how do you identify the first enemy that attacked us?

Everything is so intertwinded... Al Queda was run by Bin Laden who was also part of the Muj, who we supported, who later linked with the Taliban when they came to power.

So, who are the real bad guys and who is just in an alliance because it's convenient? The Afghans don't like the Arabs, but they tolerate them since the Arabs have money. Neither the Afghans nor the Arabs like the Americans, and most of the youth fighting for the Taliban and Al Queda are doing so because they're either paid or forced. The Taliban are fighting us because Al Queda tells them to, while at the sme time trying to establish themselves as the ruling force in Afghanistan.

How many people do we need to kill? The pakistanis support Al Queda, but not the Taliban, and certainly not openly. The Saudi's would just as soon kill us as look at us, but the Western world makes them rich. Europe more so than the US. The Iranians support the Taliban and Al Queda and Hezbollah, and Hamas, and the Chinese, who buy most of their oil.

How many heads do we need to crack? You start down that rabbit hole and you end up in WWIII real quick.

The war requires restraint if we want to contain it to just one **** hole country on the ass end of the world.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    This is a seperate issue, and one I agree with. The only problem is how do you identify the first enemy that attacked us?

Everything is so intertwinded... Al Queda was run by Bin Laden who was also part of the Muj, who we supported, who later linked with the Taliban when they came to power.

So, who are the real bad guys and who is just in an alliance because it's convenient? The Afghans don't like the Arabs, but they tolerate them since the Arabs have money. Neither the Afghans nor the Arabs like the Americans, and most of the youth fighting for the Taliban and Al Queda are doing so because they're either paid or forced. The Taliban are fighting us because Al Queda tells them to, while at the sme time trying to establish themselves as the ruling force in Afghanistan.

How many people do we need to kill? The pakistanis support Al Queda, but not the Taliban, and certainly not openly. The Saudi's would just as soon kill us as look at us, but the Western world makes them rich. Europe more so than the US. The Iranians support the Taliban and Al Queda and Hezbollah, and Hamas, and the Chinese, who buy most of their oil.

How many heads do we need to crack? You start down that rabbit hole and you end up in WWIII real quick.

The war requires restraint if we want to contain it to just one **** hole country on the ass end of the world.

the first enemey that attacked us on 9/11, the first enemy of the war back 19 march, 2003 (official start not counting spec ops that dropped in and secured high value locals), start of this particular firefight in question?? yes we did support bin laden back in the eightysl, but that was only iot prevent the ruskies from doing the crap they were pulling! being the first or the last is irrevelent, the enemy is the one trying to kill american gi's on any given day or the ones terrorizing the citizens of a nation and ruling them with fear.

furthermore, the intertwined support/hate that has radically complicated the scene of war an peace in southeast asia, the middle east, and other countries only being worthy of a giant cat litter box needs to be handled differently.. having countires that only like/deal with out nation due to our dependence on their goods is crap! im no politician but i think change is needed in many foreign policy decisions

if WWIII is what it takes to put an end to some of this stuff and re secure our place as the worlds super power again, then bring it on. ill drop what im doing (again) lace up my boots and get back to stomping guts and spilling blood again!!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Don't give your enemy a break. Don't fight by any rules. Defeat your enemy by any and all means necessary.
    The urine smelling camel shaggers were prouldy defending their poppy fields and suicide vest manufacturing facilities.
    I do agree that a civilized war would be nice though. Just imagine a war where no one died and no one got their feelings hurt.
    I don't know how the USMC is now. I'm an old fart. BUT in my days in the Corps I was taught to totally destroy my enemy and give no mercy. Win and destroy the enemy and his will to fight.
    This is little more than bad publicity for the Corps.
    "we're the good guys". LOL! B.S.
    When was the last time you went to war? That propaganda is for building schools and restoring water facilities or serving as a police force in cities. Give the media something nice to say 'cause they sure as hell don't tell the whole truth about what's going on and why we're really fighting.

So, why are we fighting?

What is our objective in fighting this war?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    the first enemey that attacked us on 9/11, the first enemy of the war back 19 march, 2003 (official start not counting spec ops that dropped in and secured high value locals), start of this particular firefight in question?? yes we did support bin laden back in the eightysl, but that was only iot prevent the ruskies from doing the crap they were pulling! being the first or the last is irrevelent, the enemy is the one trying to kill american gi's on any given day or the ones terrorizing the citizens of a nation and ruling them with fear.

furthermore, the intertwined support/hate that has radically complicated the scene of war an peace in southeast asia, the middle east, and other countries only being worthy of a giant cat litter box needs to be handled differently.. having countires that only like/deal with out nation due to our dependence on their goods is crap! im no politician but i think change is needed in many foreign policy decisions

if WWIII is what it takes to put an end to some of this stuff and re secure our place as the worlds super power again, then bring it on. ill drop what im doing (again) lace up my boots and get back to stomping guts and spilling blood again!!

And how long will that peace last? Stomping guts and spilling blood has never lead to a lasting peace.

It seems that we've been fighting one war or anther since the country was founded.

Perhaps that is just the way of things. :(

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    And how long will that peace last? Stomping guts and spilling blood has never lead to a lasting peace.

It seems that we've been fighting one war or anther since the country was founded.

Perhaps that is just the way of things. :(

the peace with the countries involved (nazi germany, facist italy, and the japs) has continued to go on... and seeing as how that ended about 6 decades ago, id say it stomping guts and spilling blood payed of from it:twocents:

Bmrdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Good for our boys! The maggots that gotted pissed on wouldn't hestate one second to slowly slice your head off while you are still alive! Maybe it is time to bring our brave troops home and quit sacrificing them for a s**thole country that has been fighting among itself for over a 1000 yrs.? Keep our National Guard... National! Defend our borders appropriately with more troops and make our homeland the safest possible.

Last edited:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    the peace with the countries involved (nazi germany, facist italy, and the japs) has continued to go on... and seeing as how that ended about 6 decades ago, id say it stomping guts and spilling blood payed of from it:twocents:

Indeed. Are you saying that we'll become allies with our enemy when this conflict is over?

Top Bottom