• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    the media has the Constitution which grants them the ability to interpret things however they wish or even leave whatever they want out and present it as truthful.

According to some secret conversation you had with somebody, they were warned.

But the LAPD Police Chief Charlie Beck has given interviews about this and he has never once even hinted that the women may have been given any warnings. He is not claiming that they were warned first at all.

And again, why shoot someone who is slowly driving away from you throwing newspapers in the driveways as they pass?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Your words are of small consequence when a prosecutor abuses his authority to ruin a person, or a group of people.

A fair and dispassionate presentation to a Grand Jury, would have saved the months of heartache, illness, and legal fees to the Duke LaCrosse team.....in which Mike Nifong railroaded these boys for his own political gain.

Well, as you probably know, a grand jury wouldn't have made much of a difference to a prosecution with a vendetta, since the GJ only gets to hear one side of the story.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    So, while searching for a man who's publically stated his intent to target officers and demonstrated his willingness to kill innocents, if a vehicle snuck up on you in the dark and ignored your verbal commands you would not have been scared enough to react?

How do you know verbal commands were given the people who were shot say none were .......i see just because they say they did in a report to cover there owns butts it must be true keep drinking the kool-aid ...it clear to any trained professional what happen and how it happen just from the pictures and victims apperance and statements of the shooting.

look here a iraq civilian vechicle that approached a OP and did not respond to visual command or verbal command to stop and headed at us in a high rate of speed (it was full of IED's btw) .....well look all the bullet hole are in front of the vehicle (better shot groups then the LAPD btw) and we had positive id of are targets yet they(LAPD) fired on a vehicle going away from them at a slow rate of speed with no positive id of there targets that clearly posed no immediate threat ...troops under my command would have never fired on a iraq civilian vechicle on the information we know at this time do to are ROE(rule of engagement)........ i guess the US military in a war zone have a higher standered then the LAPD patroling the streets of America but hey enjoy your :koolaid:
    0000104t.jpg

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    According to some secret conversation you had with somebody, they were warned.

But the LAPD Police Chief Charlie Beck has given interviews about this and he has never once even hinted that the women may have been given any warnings. He is not claiming that they were warned first at all.

And again, why shoot someone who is slowly driving away from you throwing newspapers in the driveways as they pass?
    It's hardly a secret since I'm publically anouncing it here.

Have you seen ALL 4 sides of the vehicle to CLEARLY indicate that ALL of the officers were firing from a "past tense" and thus presumable "non-threatening" position?

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Argue YOUR interpretation with me ALL you want. The ONLY facts are, that you have LESS of the REAL facts than ANYONE because it has gone through various media and/or PR filters of interpretation.

If YOU are willing to hang a man on that alone, then so be it. Glad you're not on the jury.

I do not agree with the actions of the officers regardless, but not being there and since the media is clearly leaving out information I cannot reasonably presume to know enough about what happened to end a man's life/career/freedom.

Continue your moral debate. I'm over this thread and everyone's psychic ability. I really do not care enough about this situation to keep up with it. Hopefully, if it's PROVEN they were in the wrong they will be held accountable just as a civilian would.

Last edited:

Lycurgus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Trusting the media to practice a high degree of ethical conduct to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.....are ya?

We have victim and police statements to go from...and I'm curious since you don't think we are being given all the facts.

Hypothetically what do think might have happened to lead to the shooting?

Don't go off the deep end,use the statements given to us by the LAPD and the victims,be realistic.

They were driving slow
    lights 'might' have been off
    they drove around a parked police car.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Argue YOUR interpretation with me ALL you want. The ONLY facts are, that you have LESS of the REAL facts than ANYONE because it has gone through various media and/or PR filters of interpretation.

If YOU are willing to hang a man on that alone, then so be it. Glad you're not on the jury.

I do not agree with the actions of the officers regardless, but not being there and since the media is clearly leaving out information I cannot reasonably presume to know enough about what happened to end a man's life/career/freedom.

Continue your moral debate. I'm over this thread and everyone's psychic ability. I really do not care enough about this situation to keep up with it. Hopefully, if it's PROVEN they were in the wrong they will be held accountable just as a civilian would.

If YOU are willing to let it go as "oops" alone, then I'm glad you're not LE. Wait...are you?

Fact is, three people were shot at (two hit) who didn't need shot. Two vehicles were damaged that didn't need damaged. We certainly don't need to add to the injustice by hanging cops who don't need hanged.

But if they need hanged or not, getting them into the justice system is a good way to settle the matter. An "internal" investigation's results would be viewed by most as dubious.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    If YOU are willing to let it go as "oops" alone, then I'm glad you're not LE. Wait...are you?

Fact is, three people were shot at (two hit) who didn't need shot. Two vehicles were damaged that didn't need damaged. We certainly don't need to add to the injustice by hanging cops who don't need hanged.

But if they need hanged or not, getting them into the justice system is a good way to settle the matter. An "internal" investigation's results would be viewed by most as dubious.
    Agreed on all counts except for the assumption that "I'm letting it go at oops alone." Nowhere have I indicated such an opinion.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    There are a lot of things that should happen even before a decision upon a criminal trial should be made. A Grand Jury should be convened, and hear evidence that is fairly presented, and without passion. Only after a True Bill is garnered, should it proceed.

I don't disagree with you regarding their fitness, but due process need be followed.

Yep, just lock them up like they would us in the same circumstances

Lycurgus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Quite possibly Fireblade is a trained professional.

That phrase is usually given/taken as an insult.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

I don't really care how someone CHOOSES to interpret written text.

It is intended to indicate that being on the internet ANYONE is capable of claiming such and nobody has capability to prove either way. Also, that he was assuming himself to be the only one in the conversation to be trained in such contexts through the implication of the statement.

Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    If you're searching for a killer who's armed and all you know is the description of the last vehicle he was driving, then a similar vehicle sneaks up on you at night to where you cannot positively identify the occupants with the lights turned out are you willing to bet your life on the thought that vehicle isn't a threat even after it ignores your verbal commands to stop?

Again, you know what I know. Which is merely enough NOT to condemn a man before ALL of the evidence is gathered and presented in appropriate fashion (ie NOT through media interpretation).

When in doubt fire away, huh? Since when is driving down the road doing your job sneaking up on someone?

The last time I checked in America failing to heed a verbal command is not a capital crime -- assuming these alleged verbal warnings were actually made.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    When in doubt fire away, huh? Since when is driving down the road doing your job sneaking up on someone?

The last time I checked in America failing to heed a verbal command is not a capital crime -- assuming these alleged verbal warnings were actually made.

LAPD manhunt

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgF-KAxbTmE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgF-KAxbTmE[/ame]

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth

I don't really care how someone CHOOSES to interpret written text.

It is intended to indicate that being on the internet ANYONE is capable of claiming such and nobody has capability to prove either way. Also, that he was assuming himself to be the only one in the conversation to be trained in such contexts through the implication of the statement.

first i take it as not a insult ...i was just giving my opinion of the facts from my background and experience ..he's reaction to the two example i give in my post show frustration to the facts.... the1kidd03 is a combat vet and i know from he's past post in the last year.... we have ate the same dirt ......and he's welcome to his opinion even tho most are not agreeing with him .....i understand the view he is coming from in this case i disagree and i think he needs to open he's eyes to the facts and see the overreach of LAPD to the public and cowboy unprofessional tactics to the public they are using because of fear and that fear has gotten 3 innocent people shot and there vehicle's shot up.....:patriot:

Top Bottom