• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    You caught me. I'm secretly a badge lover and government spy and I made the whole thing up to gauge your willingness to engage officials...

Relaying information I was presented by people who are actually within 2000 miles of the scene is obviously unwanted and not in line with the :tinfoil: theories, so I'll just drop out here. I'm over it and couldn't care less about the whole situation honestly since none of us will have an effect on it.

I rarely believe what the news tells us but that means I'll also take reports from an unnamed friend that wasn't on the scene just as questionably. It is as much of a theory trying to talk about how the cops may have been in front of that truck that got shot up and doesn't make any sense when looking at the back of the truck...unless you're a member of Cleveland PD.

That report from someone that wasn't on the scene along with photographs of the scene and KNOWN questionable behavior (of LAPD and surrounding departments) just doesn't jive.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So, obviously there were officers likely IN FRONT of the vehicle when firing began....

There were definitely shots that entered the back of the vehicle... this pic COULD be shots incoming... or outgoing.

My guess is .223 rounds wouldn't have much problem going in the back and out of the front.

That picture isn't very telling.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The guy that keeps telling everyone that NOBODY knows for sure what went on keeps telling us that there was warning given and it was ignored. Oh, and he stated the above as fact as well. Everybody knows that you shoot where somebody's head would be if you're shooting to disable a vehicle.

Blowing someone's head off with a shotgun is a great way to get them to stop pressing on the accelerator.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I rarely believe what the news tells us but that means I'll also take reports from an unnamed friend that wasn't on the scene just as questionably. It is as much of a theory trying to talk about how the cops may have been in front of that truck that got shot up and doesn't make any sense when looking at the back of the truck...unless you're a member of Cleveland PD.

That report from someone that wasn't on the scene along with photographs of the scene and KNOWN questionable behavior (of LAPD and surrounding departments) just doesn't jive.
    I understand all that and have from the start. I've merely been trying to impose further details that I COULD get and share without crossing any lines so to speak. It was not and is not intended to change anyone's opinion on the matter as most are interpreting my posts. I'm only pointing out that there is a LOT we DON'T know and just as in the Treyvon situation, people should be level headed and expect the superior authorities in the area to do their job properly.

Whether or not that happens is anyone's guess, but us debating information that we can bet isn't 100% truthful/accurate/not misleading about a situation over 2000 miles away isn't going to make a bit of difference. But, for some reason most wish to interpret that as either my attempt to change their opinion or an assumption that I'm defending the officers' actions. Neither of which are true.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I understand all that and have from the start. I've merely been trying to impose further details that I COULD get and share without crossing any lines so to speak. It was not and is not intended to change anyone's opinion on the matter as most are interpreting my posts. I'm only pointing out that there is a LOT we DON'T know and just as in the Treyvon situation, people should be level headed and expect the superior authorities in the area to do their job properly.

Whether or not that happens is anyone's guess, but us debating information that we can bet isn't 100% truthful/accurate/not misleading about a situation over 2000 miles away isn't going to make a bit of difference. But, for some reason most wish to interpret that as either my attempt to change their opinion or an assumption that I'm defending the officers' actions. Neither of which are true.

I'd say I'm being pretty level headed. Martin was stupid. Zimmerman was stupid and possibly racist. The women delivering the paper may have been stupid but the police definitely were stupid. The guy driving the dark gray/black Honda was doing absolutely nothing wrong. The cops were stupid. If someone can't see that, they're not all that level headed.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    6nIxKOG.jpg

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'd say I'm being pretty level headed. Martin was stupid. Zimmerman was stupid and possibly racist. The women delivering the paper may have been stupid but the police definitely were stupid. The guy driving the dark gray/black Honda was doing absolutely nothing wrong. The cops were stupid. If someone can't see that, they're not all that level headed.
    Indeed. I don't know anything about the man in the dark Honda. The first and only news I've payed attention to on these vehicle situations was Saturday morning when it first broke about the women in the blue truck. That made me :scratch::n00b: and the reports were relatively vague, so I called.

After hearing some of the other circumstances I was still thinking officers were being stupid, and I do now still. BUT, I also realized how LITTLE the media was actually reporting at that time. Knowing how they are first hand, I put little faith into anything they tell me being 100% or even close to factual and it further made me realize that there are indeed two sides to every story. I've learned this the hard way first hand a number of times. Others apparently know everything they need to ruin a man's career/life without any further evidence.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Meanwhile, in Salt Lake City, man fires 2 shots at criminals

Homeowner Arrested For Shooting At Burglar

The only reason they arrested him is because the criminals were leaving. So there was no perceived threat.

I just seen where they are saying that they need to use the Drones to help locate Dorner. That foot search is a needle in the haystack, but the Drones have thermal imaging cameras.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/dorner-drone-manhunt-192403607.html

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    What I am surprised to see is the stainless Ruger Mini-14s (or are they the AC556 with happy switch) those sherrif's deputies are using in the house to house seraches.

Looks like iron sights only. That is definitely note Tier 1...not red dots, no lights, etc.!

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Sorta like the blue truck in all the pictures we have been seeing, they were leaving :D but they are still on the job
    Yes I see your point. He was arrested for shooting when the "threat level" had decreased. And yet these cops shot up a truck without being a known threat considering it was not even a match of the suspect vehicle. I wonder if these officers are part the LAPD clique Jump Out Boys news story that broke a few days ago?

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    And then have twisted "Honor Parades"....

..... for Deceased friggin LEO MUTTS, and execute offenders if we get a chance, when they fire at a dog-officer! Leaving 'Nam I had to kill my own patrol-dog. Used a knife, Kosher-style. Then I burned him in a s**t-barrel so the local citizens wouldn't dig him up and sell him down-town. I am honored to have served w him but he is NOT a hero!
    In Indiana, you go to trial for shooting to try to scare a vicious dog away.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    ..... for Deceased friggin LEO MUTTS, and execute offenders if we get a chance, when they fire at a dog-officer! Leaving 'Nam I had to kill my own patrol-dog. Used a knife, Kosher-style. Then I burned him in a s**t-barrel so the local citizens wouldn't dig him up and sell him down-town. I am honored to have served w him but he is NOT a hero!

that whole post is very disturbing

Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    If somebody has it out for the LAPD because of corruption and similar issues, shooting innocent people in response probably isn't the best way to protect their image. Hope the thugs responsible are fired & prosecuted. I know that if any of us "accidentally" shot the wrong people we'd be in a whole world of ****, and rightfully so.

Top Bottom