Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Did he not just provide better data, or more correctly a better interpretation of the data than the original author?
    Isn’t you not recognizing and maybe even countering his analysis this “failing at statistics” in a way?

These threads just seem to move so fast, but always in a circle.
    IMO the real problem is the article/news agency complaining that the data isn't broken down demographically, but then not doing that breakdown themselves

My suspicion is the demographic-based complaint allows throwing shade on the conclusions that can be drawn from the data while the actual demographic breakdown would likely show possibly undesirable conclusions relative to their desired narrative

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Of course, you're welcome to provide better data that we can all peruse.

What is obvious to many here is that, in the 21st century, the medical community seems to fail at statistics. It could be that it is intentionally misleading. It could also be that they are mathematical morons.

When the methodology for the study is fundamentally broken, I'm not sure how the data can be useful.

What test do they cite that can tell the delta variant from any other variant?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Never bet against the Asians.

All my Asian friends have heard me say this. And I actually have quite a few for a redneck farmer.
    I've got many family members that hail from that part of the world (at one time). Best chefs in the family now that the ones who made pierogi have passed on.

The white ones are mostly in California and are fond of kale, jicama, sprouts and tofu. Yechhhhh

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    Luckily, my company was prompt to respond, with a non response lol

"As stated yesterday by President Biden and mandatory testing. We are aware of this and will be staying close to the developments. At this point there are many questions yet to be answered and will keep everyone posted as we learn more. Please do not over react to this and let it play out. We will always have your best interest at heart."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, the directive is coming down at my company. Vaccinated or go. No option to test and no exemptions.

Just remember, if you abide the directive, next up will be an ideological purge. Then they'll scrape your social media and purge anyone retroactively having wrong think.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Employers have taken Biden’s words as gospel, and there’s no law to back up the 100 employee thing. It’s gotten ridiculous.

And remember, arguing for testing and proof of natural antibodies is not a winner - no matter what it still leads to “papers please.”

Zero mandates
    Zero testing
    Zero passports
    Zero apartheid

100% liberty.

Nothing else. You cannot comply your way out of authoritarianism.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    They did genetic sequencing on 90k+ people?

I might be a little skeptical of that.
    ThinOpenHapuku-size_restricted.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wow! Fauci and friends were discussing the roadmap that led us here in 2019. This is their wet dream! It is no longer a conspiracy that they craved this virus, funded it creation, and have capitalized on it. Note for JK, follow the money, Specter and Hamburg whining over money.

"Joining Fauci, Rick Bright, and Michael Specter at this event were: Margaret Hamburg, Foreign Secretary, National Academy of Medicine, Bruce Gellin, President, Global Immunization, Sabin Vaccine Institute, Casey Wright, CEO, FluLab.

In short, this panel discussion focused on what they perceived as the need for a universal flu vaccine, but they admitted that the old way of producing vaccines was not sufficient for their purposes, and that they needed some kind of global event where many people were dying to be able to roll out a new mRNA vaccine to be tested on the public.

They all agreed that the annual flu virus was not scary enough to create an event that would convince people to get a universal vaccine. And as we now know today, about 2 years after this event, that “terrifying virus” that was introduced was the COVID-19 Sars virus.

And so now we know why the flu just “disappeared” in the 2020-21 flu season. It was simply replaced by COVID-19, in a worldwide cleverly planned “pandemic” to roll out the world’s first universal mRNA vaccines.

This was always the goal, and previous efforts through various influenzas, AIDS, Ebola, and other “viruses” were all unsuccessful in leading to the development of a universal vaccine to inject into the entire world’s population.

Margaret Hamburg stated regarding getting a “Universal Vaccine” into the market: “It’s time to stop talking, and it’s time to act… I think it is also because we haven’t had a sense of urgency.”

Michael Specter asked: “Do we need lots of people to die for that sense of urgency to occur?”

Hamburg replied that: “There are already lots of people dying” from the flu each year.

Bruce Gellin stated that basically people just are not afraid enough of the term “the flu.”

There are so many things that are revealed about how Big Pharma and government health authorities think in this panel discussion. For example, they bemoan the fact that if they do too good of a job in public health, then they lose funding to develop products that fight viruses.

Michael Specter states: “It seems to me that one of the curses of the public health world is, if you guys do your job well, everyone goes along well and healthy.”

Hamburg: “And they cut your funding.”

Rick Bright complains that the yearly distribution of flu vaccines is inefficient in terms of collecting data, and in the process actually admits that some vaccines just don’t work well:

“We distribute 150 million doses of the seasonal (flu) vaccines every year, we don’t even know how many people are being vaccinated from the doses that are delivered to the people, which doses they got, and what the real outcome was, so that we can learn from that knowledge base on how to optimize or improve our vaccine. So there are opportunities that we have today…

I think if we uncloaked the poorest performing vaccines in the market place today, it might be very revealing to tell us which of the technologies we have, and allow us to go deeper into those technologies to determine why they are more effective. There are vaccines licenses today that are more effective. I think that we’re just afraid to admit the truth.”

Ff&j

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It seems all you would need to do is engineer a genetic probe tuned to some unique part of the genome of the variant of interest - and all variants of interest have some unique genetic sequence or they would not be variants of interest

Don't think they would need to completely sequence each sample

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom