Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Funny how when you ask a real question, people just up and disappear.
    I think it is more that if anyone could predict 2 to 5 years into the future, they would use that ability to make a killing in the market, not fret about such things

You could make your vax decision based on whether your precognitive powers told you you would get it or not

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I've actually never worked at a job that was okay with you calling in sick unless you were legitimately going to die otherwise.
    My job I left, long story, had a ton of great benefits. My first year was a 5k Christmas bonus. Next 7.5, then 10. Was there 3 years. Went up 2.5k a year. Matched 401k up to 25% of salary. Flex hours, everyone got a key to the building, come to work whenever you want and leave whenever you want just get 40 hours. Never had to call in.

It actually sucked.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    No unanswered points, the answer just wasn't loud enough

Didn't watch, don't care. Was at the O.G.C.A. collector show today like any red-blooded American would be
    Wife and I want to go to extreme rules...have a spare bedroom?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think it is more that if anyone could predict 2 to 5 years into the future, they would use that ability to make a killing in the market, not fret about such things

You could make your vax decision based on whether your precognitive powers told you you would get it or not

Do I really need to unpack my question?

It was practically rhetorical, because I was inquiring if there was sufficient study done, then it should be easy to tell me what those long term risks are.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do I really need to unpack my question?

It was practically rhetorical, because I was inquiring if there was sufficient study done, then it should be easy to tell me what those long term risks are.
    So, if you already know the answer to your satisfaction, why ask? Is it some puerile 'gotcha' thing?

Honestly, there doesn't seem much there to 'unpack'. No one, not divine, can tell you what is going to happen in 2 to 5 weeks let alone 2 to 5 years -which was the point I wanted to make

So, I guess you got me. Whoopee

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Watching some of these speeches, not sure of the sequence, but the facial expression, content, and delivery of the one in front of the picture is angry and inflammatory. Brow furrowed and lowered, punching gestures with the hands, and general aggressive tone, it's written and rehearsed to provoke a response.

Demonizing the unvaccinated and trying to beat them into submission isn't a good idea, so I'm wondering which bag of money adviser wrote this one. Sounds like they are frustrated, and looking for somebody to unload on.
    Or, they know what they're doing and they want to push people over the edge for white supremacist narrative purposes as well as preserve a substantial number of resisters so they can blame the failure of the Covid control programs on them. It is just whipped cream on top that there is so much overlap of vaccine skeptic with conservative

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So, if you already know the answer to your satisfaction, why ask? Is it some puerile 'gotcha' thing?

Honestly, there doesn't seem much there to 'unpack'. No one, not devine, can tell you what is going to happen in 2 to 5 weeks let alone 2 to 5 years -which was the point I wanted to make

So, I guess you got me. Whoopee

On most vaccines, those risks are known before they receive FDA approval. :dunno:

When we don't, the consequences can be horrific. Such as with thalidomide.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is what popped up in the news feed,
    Not that it will matter to the delusional since it's not on the extremists right conspiracy theory crap sites...

The actual news is full of it, including sites from the actual hospitals...
    But I'm sure the delusional will say the actual hospitals are in on some conspiracy.
    I'm reminded of when NY demanded 15000 more ventilators, which were never used, made a big deal publicly about opening covid bedspace in MSG which was never used and received use of a hospital ship - which, you guessed it, was essentially never used

But you are right, we're all going to die

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've been a life member since the 80s, it's just a long haul these days.
    How far out are you? Good show , well attended and the Winchester Collectors were there

Actually saw a Volcanic lever action pistol for sale ($$$$) and actually thought of you and that you might like that

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's not just the money, covid issues allowed machines do manipulate parts of the election process more easily. That aspect of it will be taken into account by leadership.

I noted that I've heard nothing about the guy the police picked up with drugs, guns, money and 300 ballots.
    Only the guns are illegal in Kommiefornia, yes?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom