Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Sure.
    Since the actual educated professionals got better at identifying people on the spectrum...

But that's a scientific basic and there are many here that didn't get the education in 6th grade.

Since we generally stopped calling the afflicted "Retarded" or "Incorrigible" and writing them off...
    Just like we don't consider "Bad Humors" to be the cause of disease anymore (or about 75% of us don't).

"Orange God Say Vaccine Bad" is about all they know, kind of typical of 16s in general,
    And the internet has made it easy to find them and target them.
    Social engineering in motion.
    Speaking of 6th grade education.

You’re the most condescending member here. You speak down to everyone as if you’re on some sort of intellectual pedestal.

Hint. You’re not. Matter of fact quite the opposite. So much so, that your TDS and attempt to label trump and his supporters as retarded, shows how damn dumb you really are. Trump encouraged getting the vaccine.

Mindblown, right? All your senseless drivel just blew up right in your face. All your talk of “retarded” and 6th grade education” or “educated professionals” and “orange man said” mantra just showed how ignorant of facts you truly are. Congrats.

Stick to what you know. Nazis, drawing guns on people coming to your “business” (:rolleyes:), and kerosene.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I will attempt to summarize my own thinking:

If you are vaccinated, your chance of getting the infection is reduced from those who do not have the vaccine. If you do get infected, your chances of survival and ability to stay out of the hospital are significantly enhanced.

Therefore, if I'm going to go meet granny and give her a big hug, my chance of infecting her when I do not present any symptoms is likely better if I had the vaccine than if I have not received the vaccination.

I also know that many people, including myself, are generally in a state of denial early in an illness. We don't take it seriously. In the case of Covid and huggin Granny, we should.
    People should take any illness seriously when hugging granny. Any of the influenza viruses can put granny in the hospital with pneumonia.

People in general should be more thoughtful of spreading illness. If one good thing comes of this nonsense we have lived through, I hope it is that. If you are sick, stay home and away from people.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    People should take any illness seriously when hugging granny. Any of the influenza viruses can put granny in the hospital with pneumonia.

People in general should be more thoughtful of spreading illness. If one good thing comes of this nonsense we have lived through, I hope it is that. If you are sick, stay home and away from people.
    A lot of people didn’t before this because their employer would ***** if they called in sick. When I first started working I called in, had a fever and was up all night in the bathroom. He said it pays a lot more if you’re sick at work. Yup. Cost you a lot more when next week 5 people call in instead of the 1 today.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    A lot of people didn’t before this because their employer would ***** if they called in sick. When I first started working I called in, had a fever and was up all night in the bathroom. He said it pays a lot more if you’re sick at work. Yup. Cost you a lot more when next week 5 people call in instead of the 1 today.
    A pet peeve of mine...essential employees showing up sick when they have plenty of sick time then bragging about coming in sick

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    You evidently work for the same type of folks I do. Throw a living hissy fit if you call off for most anything. Although I will say my present employer (20 people or so) was very supportive during my wife’s cancer surgery, treatment and recovery.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    A pet peeve of mine...essential employees showing up sick when they have plenty of sick time then bragging about coming in sick
    Agree. Now THAT is selfish. If you don’t know you’re sick, you don’t know. If you do know, you’re kinda a dick. But. This is more about people forcing me to take something into my body. That’s where I draw the line.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Agree. Now THAT is selfish. If you don’t know you’re sick, you don’t know. If you do know, you’re kinda a dick. But. This is more about people forcing me to take something into my body. That’s where I draw the line.

I've actually never worked at a job that was okay with you calling in sick unless you were legitimately going to die otherwise.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You evidently work for the same type of folks I do. Throw a living hissy fit if you call off for most anything. Although I will say my present employer (20 people or so) was very supportive during my wife’s cancer surgery, treatment and recovery.
    Ya. I like small companies because you’re appreciated more and can make a bigger impact, but when you’re gone it really hurts so they hate when you’re gone. I get it, but come on, I bust my ass for you, you know I’m not running to the strip club and doing cocaine, I’m laying in bed watching re runs of married with children eating bull**** food, I’d rather be at work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom