Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    First of all, I don't care if you get vaccinated or not. If you die from Covid without having a vaccination, we will miss you....

If you assume that your freedom consists of not taking any prophylactic actions with respect to the health of your fellow citizens, then shame on you. Your right to act as you wish ends when you impair the rights of another. That DOES NOT mean I expect you to get vaccinated. It does mean that I expect you to respect the rights of others and do your utmost not to infect them, particularly the most vulnerable.

Per the CDC: Of the 176 million vaccinated, 14,115 hospitalizations or deaths. (a/o 09-07-2021)

That's 0.008%.

We know that the rates for unvaccinated are much higher (those rates are posted all over this site). People are dying at the rate of 1500 per day from the disease. You run out of the 14,115 parameter in a week and a half if you decide to include all of them in your computation.

Try again.
    If you fear the unvaccinated, stay home. You’ll not interfere with my rights.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My fully vax'ed neighbor lady died of covid last month.

My inlaw and his wife were fully vax'ed. Both hospitalized with covid. 5 weeks ago. He is out and in a bad way, wheel chair bound, she is dead.

Talking hospital official in a lab coat on the local news, "No One is dying that was Vax'ed, everyone in this hospital is un vaccinated. Call me a skeptic, but we are being fed lies.
    The CDC numbers that came out very recently are quite interesting. They list a large number of unvaccinated people who had covid, then the number of those who were hospitalized and who died

They also did the same for a smaller number of vaccinated people who had it and how many were hospitalized and died

They of course made a big deal about how vaccinated people were 'X' times less likely to be hospitalized in comparison to vaccinated people etc, but if you ran their numbers and comopared vaccinated to unvaccinated, the percentage of vaccinated and unvaccinated people who were hospitalized and the percentage that died were essentially identical

Last edited:
    Reactions: Leo

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The CDC numbers that came out very recently are quite interesting. They list a large number of unvaccinated people who had covid, then the number of those who were hospitalized and who died

They also did the same for a smaller number of vaccinated people who had it and how many were hospitalized and died

They of course made a big deal about how vaccinated people were 'X' times less likely to be hospitalized in comparison to vaccinated people etc, but if you ran their numbers and comopared vaccinated to unvaccinated, the percentage of vaccinated and unvaccinated people who were hospitalized and the percentage that died were essentially identical

I just got done reading that report, it's astonishing how they attempted to spin how wonderful the results of the study were. I mean the unvaccinated had like 0.2% better odds, if we used the raw data, lol. Unless I'm understanding something wrong.

Study: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7037e1.htm?s_cid=mm7037e1_x

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Almost as if the vaccine does nothing at all.

Shocked! I wonder if that’s why it doesn’t even prevent you from contracting it in the first place? @JeepHammer (don’t say it 3 times he’ll show up) says it’s all just trumpers turning everything into a conspiracy theory, and if we don’t listen to him we’re all regarded and might get sprayed with kerosene.

If it’s so effective, why do the numbers always change? Why have we seen so many retractions of data after its proven to be, sometimes way, over-estimated. Never under. Always over. Why has Covid cases risen in places where vaccinations are so high? Why the need for a vaccination booster every 6 months?

Everyone can do as they please, but you stick something in my arm without my permission there isn’t a vaccine to save your ass from what’s coming.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think we need to deconstruct that observation just a bit. Certainly, "carrying" the virus is entirely possible, hence handwashing, social distancing, etc., are minimum recommended protocols. Can those with breakthrough infections present high levels of virus? Yes. Do vaccinated individuals without an active covid infection present the same results? NO. At least I have not seen it reported. But I have heard from many people (family and friends) as well as read on the interweb that "vaccinated people" transmit as much, if not more, of the virus as the unvaccinated. That comment is a misinterpretation of the evidence, methinks.

Prove me wrong.
    From

F3.medium.gif

Viral load density from unvaxxed and vaxxed compared

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    JH only posted a couple times?
    Naw man, it wasn’t him at all. I mean, I obviously disagree with him in a huge way on this. There was so much tit for tat, and ‘oh so your saying…’ that was so misrepresentative. Just not productive and actually somewhat harmful to the discussion.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I just got done reading that report, it's astonishing how they attempted to spin how wonderful the results of the study were. I mean the unvaccinated had like 0.2% better odds, if we used the raw data, lol. Unless I'm understanding something wrong.

Study: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7037e1.htm?s_cid=mm7037e1_x
    Yep. From your cite

During April 4–July 17, a total of 569,142 (92%) COVID-19 cases, 34,972 (92%) hospitalizations, and 6,132 (91%) COVID-19–associated deaths were reported among persons not fully vaccinated, and 46,312 (8%) cases, 2,976 (8%) hospitalizations, and 616 (9%) deaths were reported among fully vaccinated persons

So 34972 unvaxxed people were hospitalized out of 569142 cases, that's 34972/569142 or 6.14% were Hospitalized

6132 unvaxxed people died out of those 34972 unvaxxed hospitalizations, that's 6132/34972 or 17.53% Hospitalized Died

2976 vaxxed people were hospitalized out of 46312 cases, that's 2976/46312 or 6.43% were Hospitalized

vaxxed people died out of 2976 vexed hospitalizations or 20.70% Hospitalized Died

CFR for unvaxxed 1.077%

CFR for vaxxed 1.330%

In the same ball park but vaxxed numbers are worse in every category

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I have tried to keep up with this thread as best I can, it seems to me like a whole lot of division over what one thinks about whether or not to get the shot. I would like to know if there is anyone out there that thinks it should be forced upon every American and why??
    If we can agree on the fact that we live in a free country and with freedom comes personal responsibilities what the hell does the whole Vax no Vax argument matter? If we live in a free country should a free man be Forced to take an injection yes or no?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom