Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I don’t think the accusation of the investor influence was just about taking the stuff down. It’s more about how the mob was weaponized against Rogan in the first place. I think that’s where the story is. Whether stuff gets taken down or not, or who took it down, is a story more about damage control from Spotify and Rogan.

All those interests I mentioned would be highly motivated to smear Rogan. Spotify be damned. Spotify and Rogan would be highly motivated to save themselves from the angry mob.
    Who is this mob you are talking about and how big is it?
    I think it’s a vocal minority that truth and purity in argument can overcome.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think the headline is exactly written to encourage people to imply that podcasts related to vaccine ‘misinformation’ were pulled, pressure from a common investor even.
    This is a covid thread if I’m not mistaken, I know it’s not an n word thread. And the pulled podcasts all have to do with that, pre 2019 even.

Not denying in any way the left is trying to cancel him. By fake, I meant misleading on purpose.
    This is BS. The headline says what it says. What people define that as is on them, but it certainly is not what is said.

Dr. Malone, who is outspoken on vaccines, said that a top investor in Spotify is also a top investor in Moderna. That is vaccine related info…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think it’s just as easy to believe that both Pfizer and Moderna have a lot riding on their vaccines. The 0biden administration has a narrative to sell. The legacy media is losing its ass to independent media as Rogan sits atop all of them. So there are a lot of reasons driving any or all of them to sic the woke mob on Spotify and Rogan.
    Who is this mob you are talking about and how big is it?
    I think it’s a vocal minority that truth and purity in argument can overcome.
    That mob. I doubt any argument can overcome them…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not sure if you are joking or not. The headline

“Dr. Malone Reveals That a Top Investor of Spotify Also Top Investor of Moderna”​

is not fake. jamil even confirmed it.

I implied it may have something to do with pulled podcasts…
    Well not THE top. There’s no reason to think that’s impacted anything.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    A vaccine critic and Moderna are not vaccine related enough?
    Sorry got really busy all of a sudden.
    I just don’t see it that way, who cares about a Spotify investor related to Moderna.
    I’m just concentrating on the headline, that illogically tries to tie this investor to the removed podcasts, when the removed podcasts don’t have anything to do with vaccines.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is BS. The headline says what it says. What people define that as is on them, but it certainly is not what is said.

Dr. Malone, who is outspoken on vaccines, said that a top investor in Spotify is also a top investor in Moderna. That is vaccine related info…
    It’s also not indicative of intervention by the investor. The only common relationship is that one investment firm happens to be among the top investors for both companies. Did Malone present any evidence that this investor had any involvement in manipulating the situation?

I mean, by mentioning it, that’s indeed what Malone implied. But, if we’re speculating—which that is—then anyone who would stand to gain could be involved. Someone set the mob off. Pfizer and Moderna would definitely not want Malone to have a voice. Pfizer, having that cozy relationship with all the media would be a more likely instigator. It’s the media who cues the mob. Spotify and Rogan himself have the most to gain by placating the mob by saying that episodes were removed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sorry got really busy all of a sudden.
    I just don’t see it that way, who cares about a Spotify investor related to Moderna.
    I’m just concentrating on the headline, that illogically tries to tie this investor to the removed podcasts, when the removed podcasts don’t have anything to do with vaccines.
    Does not seem illogical at all to me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It seem they don’t care , whatever Bidiot say is gold .

I know.
    But I was famous for asking questions I already knew the answer to.

I asked, because I knew how much management loved it.

Just like when I said something won't work, and they told me to do it anyway...
    You could be "civilized" and swallow your remark...
    OR you could do what I did. Laugh loudly and obnoxiously, and point out that now it will take longer to fix

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The one item that is more difficult to fake is deaths, that is total deaths. In the beginning of the scamdemic, the data was manipulated to show many unrelated deaths as a result of the election flu, yet the total annual deaths in the US remained around 3 mil, about 1% of the total population.

Now the death toll is rising quickly and not from the C19. The data manipulation game is over. The cabal will still claim it's election flu, but it is so much more difficult to disguise the real cause of deaths, the bioweapon shot, due to the larger totality and escalation of recent deaths. Nine countries has eliminated the mandates, Canada is following, and the US has an exponential daily great awakening.

There were 1200 reported deaths from the Vax in the first three months in the FOIA Pfizer data, yet the Vax agenda and narrative continued. This is unheard of in vaccination history. What's it at now, 25,000? IMO the underreporting factor of 40 is conservative, so that's 1 million Vax deaths. Dr. Malone and Dr. McCullough have both stated that the Government blocking early treatment has caused an additional half million deaths, on top of the early fallout one million Vax deaths.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, so if this is incorrect you're free to get additional boosters. IMO this is a demonic depopulation agenda. The next few years are going to be ugly in many ways. I hope and pray that people can find detox methods for the vaccinations, to avoid adverse effects and deaths. Detox among other big picture items are discussed in this latest Greg Hunter video.

Dr. Malone states "All cause mortality is the one variable you can measure in any clinical research and should because it doesn't carry the bias of causation"

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Dr. Malone states "All cause mortality is the one variable you can measure in any clinical research and should because it doesn't carry the bias of causation"

The "bias of causation? He just lost all credibility with me. Yes there is a correlation between the vaccinations and all cause of mortality. There is also a correlation between ice cream sales and sunburn. Or ice cream sales and shark attacks. The spikes are undeniable. That doesn't mean that one causes the other.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom