Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    IMO, it is still the best of the MSM. It doesn't get sensational like so many other outlets. The articles are detailed and if I want to fact check them, its usually specific enough in its content that I can.

When it comes to finding a MSM source that checks all the boxes, I think you would have a better chance at surviving a GoT wedding.

THEY FAILED!

They were sucked into the Russia collusion CIA subterfuge and they have become globalists. They were always for America and how America could get ahead of other countries with trade, policy, and tax code, but no longer.

THEY ARE TAINTED.

They directly take money from the Chinese.

THEY USE THEIR PREVIOUS REPUTATION

They still have a loyal following largely of long term customers that just don't see how they changed and have sold out.

It is like thinking you are really getting a Schwinn bicycle at Target today...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I am hereby exercising my authority under Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 33, Section 38 to activate Massachusetts National Guard personnel to provide necessary assistance to State and local civilian authorities by supporting COVID-19 testing programs for students attending K-12 schools within the Commonwealth.
    This activation includes up to 200 military personnel of the Massachusetts National Guard and may be increased by further order.
    This activation shall begin on the date above and continue until further order of the Adjutant General.

Wow.
    That's like the fire department showing up, and using a garden hose to put the fire out.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Wow.
    That's like the fire department showing up, and using a garden hose to put the fire out.
    What it probably means is all those with medical ratings are going to be pulled out of their day jobs, probably in the medical field, to jab people that any diabetic could do with his eyes closed,

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    THEY FAILED!

They were sucked into the Russia collusion CIA subterfuge and they have become globalists. They were always for America and how America could get ahead of other countries with trade, policy, and tax code, but no longer.

THEY ARE TAINTED.

They directly take money from the Chinese.

THEY USE THEIR PREVIOUS REPUTATION

They still have a loyal following largely of long term customers that just don't see how they changed and have sold out.

It is like thinking you are really getting a Schwinn bicycle at Target today...
    I understand your concerns and will take them under advisement

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Oh no, please continue in your delusions about WSJ and GP, it just wouldn't be the same if you changed...

I love it, you didn't even challenge the fact they take money from China...
    Unless you are different than most, you are most likely giving money to China.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You mean I actually put some thought into a post and it was all for naught (let the youngsters go look that one up).

Anyway, my takeaway was if we can harness Ivermectin's full potential we may be able to tackle Covid better, maybe even rein in the spread instead of saddling the health care system. It seems several people are chomping at the bit to use Ivermectin but TPTB want to keep a bridle on it's usage. Perhaps by trotting towards a solution instead of barrel racing, we can all come to an acceptance of its usage in limited cases as it worms it way into more and more commonality.
    iu

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    You mean I actually put some thought into a post and it was all for naught (let the youngsters go look that one up).

Anyway, my takeaway was if we can harness Ivermectin's full potential we may be able to tackle Covid better, maybe even rein in the spread instead of saddling the health care system. It seems several people are chomping at the bit to use Ivermectin but TPTB want to keep a bridle on it's usage. Perhaps by trotting towards a solution instead of barrel racing, we can all come to an acceptance of its usage in limited cases as it worms it way into more and more commonality.
    Where you been man?
    In order for us to come together towards a solution, they* have to change their mind, not us*.

*they and us are very generalized here.
    My point is one side wants freedom and the other is suppressing it.

Also; “worms”. I saw what you did there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom