• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    What scares me is a group is telling people to call 911 when they see anyone with a gun even a holstered gun as an active shooter. If this is the case than the individuals who make such false 911 calls / reports need to be prosecuted.

I know walmart has more cameras than just one camera. Sad story for both the woman and man. Sad for the person taking the shot now knowing they killed someone.

I never wish or hope to use a gun in self defense. It is the last thing I ever want to have to do.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "It Was A Crank Call." Walmart Shooting Victim's Family Wants Charges Filed Against SWATter - Bearing Arms

http://danaloeschradio.com/anti-gun-hysteria-results-in-two-deaths

ByuMQS9CUAEAyDI.jpg:large

Last edited:

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Yep the Moms and their ilk have got the sheep all freaked out. If not for all the media Hype lately, I doubt that duffus caller would have thought he could get away with such a thing. This guy had the responding officers spun up to 100%. Of the Three parties, suspect, responding officers and caller, I think the caller bears most responsibility. He misrepresented the situation, either intentionally or by ignorance, and set the events in motion.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep the Moms and their ilk have got the sheep all freaked out. If not for all the media Hype lately, I doubt that duffus caller would have thought he could get away with such a thing. This guy had the responding officers spun up to 100%. Of the Three parties, suspect, responding officers and caller, I think the caller bears most responsibility. He misrepresented the situation, either intentionally or by ignorance, and set the events in motion.
    Hard to claim ignorance in describing the deceased as pointing a gun at children when he apparently never did.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Well, depending on the caller, I could DEFINITELY see ignorance as the reason. I know a couple people who would see that, and freak out so bad, their brain would start making **** up. There are alot of people in this country who have a visceral fear of firearms, and would see "a guy holding an assault rifle" and just go straight into mass shooting thoughts and never once consider any alternatives. Not everytime someone calls 911 when a guy is carrying a longgun, are they trying to get the guy swatted. Of course, pieces of **** like that clearly exist. But, if you dont step out of the gun crown very often, let me tell you, in the urban areas especially, people are terrified at a level that defies rational thought, of the big evil assault rifle.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Well, depending on the caller, I could DEFINITELY see ignorance as the reason. I know a couple people who would see that, and freak out so bad, their brain would start making **** up. There are alot of people in this country who have a visceral fear of firearms, and would see "a guy holding an assault rifle" and just go straight into mass shooting thoughts

Judging by this thread you just described the majority of INGO, where not breaking any laws warrants getting executed.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Look, someone else encouraging swatting

By4yQapIgAEAOJV.jpg:large

And they have the nerve to call US psychos! I guess if I'm the one getting swatted I only hope that the caller has placed himself in a strategic position to watch the "fun" and catches one in the brain bucket himself. Of course I'm sure it will harmlessly bounce around in the void for several seconds before dropping to the bottom.

I wonder if the family had a really slick lawyer if they could ultimately include MDA in the lawsuit for wrongful death and win it? That'd slow the psycho and her minions down a little!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    If I see someone waving their gun around, Id call the police too. Though, I doubt after coming up with the term gunfilth, she wouldnt call for OC

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The moms who need some action will cause more of these SWATtings in the future. They will be happy about it too. These people are sick. We already know they're hoplophobic and prone to irrational thoughts and behavior.

The problem is it will get close to zero press so it will never get hung around Shannies or Mikies necks.

Last edited:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I love the hypocrisy of the left... They demonize a group of people who chose to carry firearms for a non offensive purpose to the point of wishing them dead. Hmmm... The sad thing is, the sheeple cant see it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I love the hypocrisy of the left... They demonize a group of people who chose to carry firearms for a non offensive purpose to the point of wishing them dead. Hmmm... The sad thing is, the sheeple cant see it.

I think you mean to the point of getting someone to murder them. I think conspiracy to commit murder charges or something like that should be filed all around.

Now to wait for someone to claim that overtly planning to get someone murdered is "meyye riiigghttsss" or something, and ask me why I hate freedom.

Top Bottom