• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GLOCK1982

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    PARKE CO.
    Similar thing happened out here. I guy was carrying an XD in his pant pocket. Interesting enough I know. He jumped in his truck, his keys hit the trigger, safety was off, and grip safety was believed to be depressed by his leg somehow. Lodge one deep in his femur. Maybe he deserved it??????????????????

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Wtf is a monkey butt?
    Here is a definition provided by the always tasteful people at the Urban Dictionary.

Monkeybutt :

The putrid drip of stanky sweat from your lower back through your butt cheeks.

Baby? Is that love juice dripping between yo' thighs or do you gots monkeybutt?

I hope that this was helpful, and I also hope that you can drink that vision out of your mind. :40oz: good luck!

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    So the guy was adjusting his "gun" which caused his "pistol" to discharge.

"A Southfield man is recovering after accidentally shooting himself in the penis as he adjusted his gun."

Wonder if he was really trying to discharge his "gun" and got carried away causing his "pistol" to discharge first.

Sorry, couldn't help it!

Sounds to me like he has a problem with premature ......! Whenever I adjust my gun it don't go off. Usually my wife cleans it first. I know I know thats bad. Couldn't resist LOL:D

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    I can just picture it. Sometime down the road, he picks up a woman in a bar. Gets her home, things start getting hot and heavy. Clothes start coming off...

"What the heck is that?"

:rofl:

Top Bottom