• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Three cheers for appendix carry! The new hotness.:laugh:

You are going to pay a price to be a slave to fashion.

I would like to submit for consideration the notion that there's a distinct difference between "appendix" and "mexican". While I admit that the former still carries some inherent danger, it does not rise (sink) to the level of "mexican".

I would also like to point out that the article doesn't describe in detail how the man was carrying. Maybe he was ankle carrying and is about to become a very famous man.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I would like to submit for consideration the notion that there's a distinct difference between "appendix" and "mexican". While I admit that the former still carries some inherent danger, it does not rise (sink) to the level of "mexican".

Appendix carry=pointing the firearm at your junk.

Mexican carry=carrying without a holster, maybe pointing at your junk if you are cool and hip, maybe not.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Appendix carry=pointing the firearm at your junk.

Mexican carry=carrying without a holster, maybe pointing at your junk if you are cool and hip, maybe not.

Either you're willing to lay a sacrifice on the altar of the 2a effort, or you're not. Some give their time, some give their money... you have to give what you can.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    :laugh:

I'm not shooting myself in the junk for fashion or the Second Amendment.

I know I want to look all tactical and crap. I long for a dirty baseball cap, a monkey butt and a pistol pointed at my junk, but since I am Old School I'll just have to leave it at that.:D

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    :laugh:

I'm not shooting myself in the junk for fashion or the Second Amendment.

I know I want to look all tactical and crap. I long for a dirty baseball cap, a monkey butt and a pistol pointed at my junk, but since I am Old School I'll just have to leave it at that.:D

I'm still up in the air about it -- I have plenty of other uses for my time and money.

Jamesaritchie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    What do you mean?

The safeties worked just fine and as designed.

Pulled the trigger, gun went bang, as it should.

He should have had a Vanguard

What safeties? Glock, XD, or whatever, when all you have to do is hold the weapon and pull the trigger, there is no safety. When a three year old can pick up a weapon and fire it, there is no safety.

Putting a "safety" on the trigger makes considerably less senss than putting a screen door on a submarine.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    What safeties? Glock, XD, or whatever, when all you have to do is hold the weapon and pull the trigger, there is no safety. When a three year old can pick up a weapon and fire it, there is no safety.

Putting a "safety" on the trigger makes considerably less senss than putting a screen door on a submarine.

There are 3 safeties on a Glock.

You can tell yourself what you want, but that's a fact.

If your three year old gets a hand on your gun, you have bigger issues to deal with.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

It's the five year olds we have to worry about!!:ar15:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm still up in the air about it -- I have plenty of other uses for my time and money.

What if you put on a dirty baseball cap and grew out a monkey butt? Would that help you point your gun at your junk? Upon reviewing the gun rags it does seem to help.:laugh:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    There are 3 safeties on a Glock.

You can tell yourself what you want, but that's a fact.

If your three year old gets a hand on your gun, you have bigger issues to deal with.

Come on man. this thread isn't really about shooting his Glock. It's about shooting his.......well you get the idea.

Glock

Marksman
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Everyone keeps using the work he and him..... I don't think those words apply to this situation anymore.

Top Bottom