• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Out of several forums, this is the only one I have seen where people are hung up on semantics and implying that the arm around the throat was not a "real" choke hold.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Out of several forums, this is the only one I have seen where people are hung up on semantics and implying that the arm around the throat was not a "real" choke hold.

Well then - there you go.

Out of several forums, this is the only one that knows what a "real" choke hold is. :rolleyes:

I actually do know what a choke hold is.
    And if that cop was attempting to do it, he did it wrong.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    And yet...he still managed to kill the victim.
    Yup and the choke hold had nothing to do with it, however, a headline reading "Cop kills man by positional asphyxia...news at 11." isn't as sexy or attention grabbing. The officers that were sitting on his back and/or allowed him to stay in that position after he was handcuffed are responsible for this death.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Well then - there you go.

Out of several forums, this is the only one that knows what a "real" choke hold is. :rolleyes:

I actually do know what a choke hold is.
    And if that cop was attempting to do it, he did it wrong.
    Not many here know what it is or what it really feels like when it is applied.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Yup and the choke hold had nothing to do with it, however, a headline reading "Cop kills man by positional asphyxia...news at 11." isn't as sexy or attention grabbing. The officers that were sitting on his back and/or allowed him to stay in that position after he was handcuffed are responsible for this death.

Yeah, because putting a guy that size flat on the ground is any better. [/purple]

Regardless they should face manslaughter charges.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Did I read correctly the cause of death was ruled a homicide?

I'll hold my breath until those cops are charged in his death. Their arrests should be almost any moment now.

Not all homicide is a criminal offense. Self defense leading to the death of the attacker is homicide, but not chargeable. I'm not saying that what the officers did was justifiable, just pointing out that not all homicides are criminal. All homicide means is that the death was caused by human action.

Top Bottom