• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    In regards to the article, did anyone else catch that the article said he was carrying an assault weapon similar to the one used in the Connecticut shooting? Although the shooter had an ar-15 in his car, he did not use it.

Kids were shot with AR15, it was a Saiga shotgun in the trunk.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I agree with some on previous post this should not even be news. Just more BS from the msm to push their utopian dream world. I support this guys decision to walk around with his AR, ESPECIALLY after I read about this guy : Donald Kaul, threatening all of our lives!!! See, crazies come in all shapes and forms. You never know when some crazy in a truck is going to try and string you up to the back and "drag you around".

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Didn't realize it was an EVOL SAIGA. Guess "they" wanted to make sure those were on the ban list too since the ATF has been unable to stop their import through bureaucratic ass-rapage.

:tinfoil:

I didn't even know until now. The media was so all over the place that none of them were credible enough for me to believe any of them. They're completely useless when it comes to informing the public especially on a high profile incident.

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    It's the inner city, tons of people can't drive or don't have cars.

I remember as a kid, I lived at 28th and Station, and it seemed like everyone walked everywhere. You still see it a lot, but not like it used to be.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Down with pneumonia and just getting back to INGO when I came across this thread.

I'm shocked at the number of members we have here these days that are so patently anti 2A. Shocked.

Do it like you think it should be done or it's bad? Really?

I just don't know what to say anymore.

Who gets to determine how I protect myself and my family? You? I'm thinking not.

I'm thinking it's me. Yep. Not you. Me.

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Down with pneumonia and just getting back to INGO when I came across this thread.

I'm shocked at the number of members we have here these days that are so patently anti 2A. Shocked.

Who gets to determine how I protect myself and my family? You? I'm thinking not.

It surprises me too. So called pro 2a'ers who scoff at any type of unconventional carry.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Point being, "god given" rights do not require a license.

Not according to the government.

How many licenses do people have to obtain now, in order to exercise a right that existed prior to the formation of government?

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel

I know, it surprises me too. Especially those who have misunderstood posts like mine that support this guy's right to carry however he chooses, but also point out the bad publicity that this sort of thing brings. People like me are not judging the guy, quite the opposite, we're judging the media's response to non-events like these.

I for one don't appreciate being quoted by someone who proceeds to say something like "No one needs to carry an AR-15". It's none of your business what someone deems necessary for them. At the same time I cannot deny that such things do not help our image (no fault on our part) and as a result can't encourage such activities.

You have a right to insult a police officer during a traffic stop, but I can't say that I recommend that either. Not trying to equate the two scenarios, but you catch my drift.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    I'm very pro second amendment, BUT
    You have the right to freedom of speech but that doesn't mean you can yell fire in a crowded theatre. The same applies here, I think it just going too far.
    Why give the media any more firepower.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Shakes alive, folks. Don't you think that blaming this guy for being "immature" might contribute to the problem? How can we say we hope that eventually this kind of thing won't be "news" and at the same time condemn somebody for doing it because it looks bad. If even WE say it looks bad and is immature, how can we expect society to reach a point where it sees this as okay?

We should set the example for society. If we want them to see this behavior and not condemn it, we should not condemn it. They must see that we see it as acceptable or they will never see it as acceptable.

The day I walk around and see the vast majority of people holstered up or with rifles slung across their backs going about their business as usual, that will be the happiest day of my life, because that will be the day when it can be said that we are truly free.

We need people willing to stand up and be counted, particularly as it concerns the right to bear arms, in public, and to gather, peaceably.

If he wasn't making a horse out of himself, I'm glad that he carried.
    Maybe next time when people see a man with a rifle slung across his back, they'll feel like carrying too. Or at least not freak out as much. :ingo:

Top Bottom