• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This ain't gonna get better until Trump is sworn in in January. Maybe not even then, if we don't have solid victories in congress?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Terrorist rioters are blocking the streets in DC right now. This sets the example for local terrorist rioters...

Rioters-DC.png

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    As I said in another thread, Trump is being wwwway to light on these guys. There's no difference between him and Obama when it comes to rioters and I didn't like it then either.

Send the capital police, national guard, secret service, whatever, to break that BS up. You don't get to just shut down cities (and then presumably burn them to the ground) as part of your exercise of free speech. You can have whatever rally you want, especially in DC, just not like that.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    second why are they looking for them?

Well, they did leave the scene of the incident. Plus, obtaining statements from them is a logical part of the investigation.

We had people using cars to block off streets and carrying long guns today. Nothing dumb happened, happily, probably because there are actually no secret KKK agents in Bloomington plotting car attacks.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Blocking streets IS NOT peaceful protest. I really really wish we and news media would quit terming it as though it were.

This bull:poop::poop::poop: will begin to end when law enforcement starts enforcing this law. Allowing the BLM terrorists to get away with blocking streets has normalized the illegal activity.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Blocking streets IS NOT peaceful protest. I really really wish we and news media would quit terming it as though it were.

This bull:poop::poop::poop: will begin to end when [strike]law enforcement[/strike] politicians allow [strike]starts[/strike] enforcing the law. Allowing the BLM terrorists to get away with blocking streets has normalized the illegal activity.

FIFY.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Sorry I didn’t read all the comments, but did anyone see the victim on local news wearing a ball cap backwards with the word “rebel” on it. Isn’t there a major uproar and cancel culture for that word? The University of Las Vegas has changed its mascots name, and I believe another sports team is getting heat about changing its team names as well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This ain't gonna get better until Trump is sworn in in January. Maybe not even then, if we don't have solid victories in congress?

It will only quiet down. Never go away.

If Trump is re-elected, 4 more years of this horse:poop:, likely at least one more round of impeachment. (Trust me, they will find a reason)
    If Trump fails, the madness will just shift to less violent "affirmative action" type stuff... The racist is gone, so now we need to make up for all the damages... starting with reparations.

Terrorist rioters are blocking the streets in DC right now. This sets the example for local terrorist rioters...

Rioters-DC.png

This bull:poop::poop::poop: will begin to end when law enforcement starts enforcing this law. Allowing the BLM terrorists to get away with blocking streets has normalized the illegal activity.

I wouldnt blame somebody if they were prevented lawful access to a city street that they chucked a CS grenade or two out the window into the roadblock as they turned around. "Fine. You can HAVE the street. Here's something to play with while you are playing your game" " :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And one Indiana company, Possibly Brownsburg based, is in damage control. mode. (I say BB because the family name sounds familiar and a fellow BB alum was sharing the statements)

Out of the blue One of my HS friends started posting weird "So and so [surname] is not associated with [same surname] concrete contractors." It made no sense at the time. Then later that night I saw a screen shot. Apparently one of the attackers was the "so and so" and was wearing an old company tee shirt in the video. You could see the contractor's name on the back of the mutilated shirt on the video.

I dont know the whole story but it sounds like somebody worked for the family business at one time, and still owns what is left of old company shirts and uses them for hanging out at the lake and camping. Its obvious it wasnt an actual work shirt because the sleeves and sides had been cut out in the way rednecks do it. But still they felt they had to disavow any association with the guy.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Having looked at the protester incident, the protesters blocked a road with the scooter. A no no.
    The protester jump on the hood of the car. A no no. Possible battery.
    The driver was a little old lady from Pasadena. Definite battery. Protester made the old lady fearful.

**** em. Time to put a beat down on those girly men.

Top Bottom