• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay, his place really does look cool, but I know lurking in those rocky outcroppings... and the Celica-long black snake... :shudder:

Black snakes are the good guys though! Black (snake) Lives Matter! Copperheads are what you want to look out for. Just like with women, it's the little redheads that'll getcha.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    If you want to get kicked out of a subreddit....go to the Bloomington subreddit on reddit.com and suggest the crowd attacked an elderly lady and her passenger, and then jumped on her car. You won't last 3 minutes.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    That is priceless. I was wondering why it was taking so long for the police to find that vicious driver who “hit” 2 protestors with his car. Then you see this video and realize it was a scared elderly woman driver. Id guess the news sites will just drop it rather than reveal the true ridiculousness of the story. Wouldnt feed the proper narrative.

Nope, they just change the facts to fit the narrative. Ignore what you see, ignore the man behind the curtain.
    Fox 59 has parroted the protestors' new version that justifies their actions. Woman jumped on the hood to stop the car from running innocents over.
    Man clings to side of car (he was actually interviewed) to try to keep others from being hit. WHAT? Do you think you can steer wrestle the car to the ground?
    Fox 59 has to be a real disappointment to Tucker Carlson.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I've enjoyed this thread for a couple days. Was hesitant to post, wanted to see the outcome. I went to HS with the alleged "victim" of the lynching attempt. I don't know anymore than anyone here, except the history of the individual.

Summary: He's full of $#!+. The husky guy yelling in the video looks familiar, can't place it. A face from decades ago? If I know him, so does he.

This guy is Jusie Smollet with a serious righteous victim complex. He's been a victim his whole life. Now ask me why he didn't beat the snot out of these guys. Wait, because your martial arts stories about how you were ranked when we were teenagers were BS too? You don't say...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nope, they just change the facts to fit the narrative. Ignore what you see, ignore the man behind the curtain.
    Fox 59 has parroted the protestors' new version that justifies their actions. Woman jumped on the hood to stop the car from running innocents over.
    Man clings to side of car (he was actually interviewed) to try to keep others from being hit. WHAT? Do you think you can steer wrestle the car to the ground?

WTHR is doing the same now. Making the "victims" appear to be heroes for stopping the bloodthirsty grandma and her elderly passenger from committing mass carnage. Give me a freakin' break. :rolleyes: How about keeping your asses on the sidewalk instead of playing in the street. Didn't your parents teach you this when you were a kid?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    where is Huntington county?.....that is where the red car was from.....35 on the plate...

are you positive? I didn’t think they used county prefix plates any more? They retired my xx y 1234 plates well over a decade ago. (And now I have 123 xyz style plates. )

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    where is Huntington county?.....that is where the red car was from.....35 on the plate...

Ouch. Dan Quayle haz sadz.

You sound like my wife - "We are not living in Huntington! We will move to Ft. Wayne after I marry you."
    EDIT: And if they were from Huntington, well, that explains some things. And illustrates why my wife wouldn't live there.

are you positive? I didn’t think they used county prefix plates any more? They retired my xx y 1234 plates well over a decade ago. (And now I have 123 xyz style plates. )

Not a prefix, but a sticker on the lower right.

You need to get out more. ;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I've seen the old school format on a few new tags. Almost always a low tag number. I guess it's a personalized tag option.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

You sound like my wife - "We are not living in Huntington! We will move to Ft. Wayne after I marry you."
    EDIT: And if they were from Huntington, well, that explains some things. And illustrates why my wife wouldn't live there.

^^^This^^^

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

meh. The video I saw briefly wasn’t close enough to read anything smaller than the main numbers.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

^^^ This, I am REALLY dissapointed in Fox59. They were the only station which I thought even tried a little. Even that modicum of effort to be a Journalist seems to have went out the window post Minneapolis / George Floyd.

Why is the narrative not "protestors block public road and impede traffic with a Byrd scooter, and attack motorist when they try to remove barricade and travel the public road?" I mean seriously, GTFO of the way! Why are the police not arresting the first POS which blocked the car for criminal confinement, and the second one for attempted assault?

Top Bottom