Woman charged with driving into Bloomington protester

5f0729a074f3d.image.jpg

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Well, Fox 59 reports that the woman driver, a 66 year old lady from Scottsburg, has been arrested.

I think it clearly is a bad call by the DA.

https://fox59.com/news/crimetracker/woman-arrested-in-hit-and-run-at-bloomington-protest/

Protesters threw an electric scooter in the roadway and jumped on the woman's car.

I wonder if they had permission to protest in the first place and if that allowed them to block roadways with personal property belonging to someone else.

Pisses me off.

Jury nullification.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have to wonder if the big protests will break into small groups like pack predators. Carrying cameras and looking for trouble.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have to wonder if the big protests will break into small groups like pack predators. Carrying cameras and looking for trouble.

Very possibly in the liberal counties. Counties with prosecutors and judges favorable to their cause.

This poor woman caught in the "peaceful protest" :rolleyes: was the perfect example. She was attacked by terrorist/rioters.

They blocked then jumped on her car to get their illegal way. So far, they have won. They have won overall as far as the news media.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What's the likelihood of getting a favorable jury in this climate?

If all potential jurists are not scared to death of being branded "racist," then they have to know that they will be subject to doxing and other intimidation by those with nothing to lose?

What is the likelihood of finding 12 people that at least one would not consider themselves woke enough to NEVER side with the "racists."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Do you think the charges will be dropped? (They should never have been brought in my opinion, but we're in a topsy-turvy world now.)

Either which way.

If there is good evidence, it will be pled. If not, dropped.

'Course I could say this about 98% of cases.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Either which way.

If there is good evidence, it will be pled. If not, dropped.

'Course I could say this about 98% of cases.

The only "good evidence" I've seen is the video of the protester jumping on the hood of the car and another protester grabbing ahold of the car from the side. I don't understand why charges weren't filed against either of those people.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    After watching that, my wife and I decided to not go back to bloomington. Jasper about the same distance, and clearly a safer place for us to spend our money. I don't want to see her as a part of the New Negative Narrative directed against white women and that could have just as easily been her buying groceries.

with things like this that go on up there is why i moved from there 25 years ago....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    with things like this that go on up there is why i moved from there 25 years ago....

About the only occasion I have to drive through Bloomington is on my way to Monroe. When I do that, I'm driving a big ol' rusty red Dodge Ram 4x4 with a 20' pontoon boat behind it. "Sorry officer, I tried to stop, but you know, with all this weight..."

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I left Bloomington 20 years ago, and do not even recognize it now. I am SO glad that I never have occasion to go back. As far as the driver of the car, I think the ONLY charge that MIGHT stick is leaving the scene of an accident. Even if she was in fear for her life, as soon as she was a safe distance away, she should have stopped and contacted the police to make a report.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I left Bloomington 20 years ago, and do not even recognize it now. I am SO glad that I never have occasion to go back. As far as the driver of the car, I think the ONLY charge that MIGHT stick is leaving the scene of an accident. Even if she was in fear for her life, as soon as she was a safe distance away, she should have stopped and contacted the police to make a report.

Agreed. If she would've done that, all of this nonsense probably could've been headed off at the pass, and the people that should've been charged (the protesters) might have been charged.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think I'll go throw myself on the hood of Pelosi''s Mercedes and have her arrested. Thats my good deed for the day.

In that case her security detail would shoot you dead and she would claim you were a white nationalist terrorist trying to assasinate her, and she'd conveniently have a 2,000 page bill on the floor the very next day declaring white nationalist groups hate groups. And amendments filed for exactly which groups would be partially based on the membership cards in your wallet... NRA, USCCA, etc.

The only "good evidence" I've seen is the video of the protester jumping on the hood of the car and another protester grabbing ahold of the car from the side. I don't understand why charges weren't filed against either of those people.

See post #214.

Top Bottom