• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    We have at least 40 rental handguns at Parabellum. Sig 226 and 938 along with all the Glock 9mms. Don't discount the G-17.. I carry one nearly every day ,some days a 1911 or M&P sneaks into the mix but all full size pistols. General complaints about the Glock is dry firing to disassemble and trigger. First is a non issue IMHO and the second is easily rectified. If you want to stop by Parabellum when I'm there I'll let you demo a Glock trigger, it might make you consider the dark side.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer- CertifiedM&P armorer[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    Take everything said here lightly, its all meant in fun with no harm meant. As for the words, I believe its German?

It was more of a Joke, and you're right it is German!

We have at least 40 rental handguns at Parabellum. Sig 226 and 938 along with all the Glock 9mms. Don't discount the G-17.. I carry one nearly every day ,some days a 1911 or M&P sneaks into the mix but all full size pistols. General complaints about the Glock is dry firing to disassemble and trigger. First is a non issue IMHO and the second is easily rectified. If you want to stop by Parabellum when I'm there I'll let you demo a Glock trigger, it might make you consider the dark side.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer- CertifiedM&P armorer[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

I appreciate that ! I may stop by just to take a look. I actually learned to shoot on a G17 so thats where most of my basis for a full size firearm sits.

Kmocao

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Somewhar in the Bush
    Yeah, if you have a shield, I'd highly recommend trying out the M&P 9. Its a fantastic feeling gun, and accurate. Indy trading post has a little rinky dink range(10 yd max range), but it works. And they have a decent selection of pistols for rent and its fairly cheap.

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    And here it is! My new Handgun! Thank you to everyone for the suggestions!

n1e3V2r.jpg

Top Bottom