• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Also, jets are full of magnesium, and titanium, which will also burn when you get them hot enough.

Mag will burn in a bonfire. It burns hella hot and bright white for a long ass time too.

You can see this with an aluminum soda can, sometimes they have chunks of magnesium in them. Put a blowtorch to it and...PRETTY WHITE LIGHT! ....or so I hear ;)

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    You owe it to yourself to watch this, It would be impossible for a rational thinking person to believe the 911 commision report after watching this video.

If you do not watch the whole video then please do not comment in this thread.

9/11 Blueprint for Truth (2008 Edition)#

I think these Architects and engineers did a really great job with looking into the evidence using science, video, recordings and eye witness testimony. What do you guys think.

I might watch it if I have time, but do I need to wear any special headgear when I do?

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    On this whole "explosives took down the towers" thing, I have to wonder: I saw a video/tv program about the efforts made to find all the bodies lost after the collapses. All the materials were put on big conveyors and volunteers sifted through the debris for body parts and personal effects. Since explosives forensics techs can always collect fragments of explosives devices, and since (according to some theories) it was explosives devices that took the building down, does it make sense to think that evidence of those devices would be pretty widely found, if they were there in the first place? With so many volunteers participating, such a "secret" would be almost impossible to keep, I would think.

The video talks about all the bodies and the parts of bodies found. 700 bone fragments were found on a rooftop several blocks away. Did you not even watch the video? You have commented a lot in here, and my one request as the op was that you atleast watch the video before commenting.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    No it actually does a good job of using science and just laying out facts. Most of the people talking trash in this thread didn't watch it. It will be clear after you see it.

I hope that’s the case because the argument those people present is the same one the rebuked in the video. It is long and I don't take it as gospel but it is thought provoking none the less.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    I will watch it soon. I like to have multiple sources of information before I draw my own final conclusions.

That being said, I'm more inclined to believe (right now anyway) that it was terrorists and gov't incompetence than it was the gov't setting it up.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Hi. :wavey:
    Engineer here.
    Purdue Grad.
    Registered in 8 different states.

I just cannot believe that those building did not have some 'help' coming down.
    I have seen the pancake failures from earthquakes and I can tell you that the buildings NEVER completely falls flat to the ground.
    Let's assume that the fires did weaken the steel and the floor collapsed above the fire.
    OK fine, but 3 floors below the fire the columns and beams (which were designed for the full weight of the floors above) are still at full strength.
    Maybe the floors above fell on the floors below and the impact caused an overstress.
    Plausible so far.
    However, the building is steel not chalk. When steel is overloaded it bends. It does not break.
    I would expect the top floors to bend over and deform the columns on the floors below until the impact was absorbed then we should have had a severely damaged building standing there.
    IF the fire got the steel hot enough I could see the top of the building could have broken from the building and fallen to the street.
    But there is NO WAY that those towers fell from a fire.
    I just don't believe it.

Government cover up? Aliens? Moussad?
    Don't know.
    I have no opinion on that.
    But I am convinced those buildings had help falling down.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Also when you see how the building was supported, primarily in the center, and joined in 3 story sections, it's absolutely believable to think that it failed at those joints in shear as the building fell in upon itself.

The debris covered several blocks as well, so while it may look like it fell straight down, it did not.

It mostly fell straight down because the design was such that it would NOT induce a moment in the floors above or below as they failed.

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    funny-pictures-cat-man-tinfoil-hats.jpg

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The video talks about all the bodies and the parts of bodies found. 700 bone fragments were found on a rooftop several blocks away. Did you not even watch the video? You have commented a lot in here, and my one request as the op was that you atleast watch the video before commenting.

Well since I can't watch the videos on my high-speed connection at work and I have a 56k connection at home, I hope you can understand why I didn't want to spend 8 hours watching a 2 hour video. As to bone fragments found blocks away: airliner traveling at 500+ knots hits occupied building and multiple floors are engulfed in flames, blowing out windows. Where do you suppose pureed body parts are going to go?

Not to blow you or anyone else off, but I had a friend in Texas call me when the first aircraft hit the tower, and I was in the Emergency Management Conference Room watching on TV when the second airliner hit. I was also watching when the Towers collapsed. NOTHING you or anyone else can say will convince me that the cause of the collapse wasn't structural failure followed by a textbook pancake collapse, just like we studied in our US&R structural collapse classes. Others here have advanced logical objections to more than a few points made in the video that you evidently can't account for. I don't feel I'm disqualified from commenting on your theory just because I didn't watch the video.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Well since I can't watch the videos on my high-speed connection at work and I have a 56k connection at home, I hope you can understand why I didn't want to spend 8 hours watching a 2 hour video. As to bone fragments found blocks away: airliner traveling at 500+ knots hits occupied building and multiple floors are engulfed in flames, blowing out windows. Where do you suppose pureed body parts are going to go?

Not to blow you or anyone else off, but I had a friend in Texas call me when the first aircraft hit the tower, and I was in the Emergency Management Conference Room watching on TV when the second airliner hit. I was also watching when the Towers collapsed. NOTHING you or anyone else can say will convince me that the cause of the collapse wasn't structural failure followed by a textbook pancake collapse, just like we studied in our US&R structural collapse classes. Others here have advanced logical objections to more than a few points made in the video that you evidently can't account for. I don't feel I'm disqualified from commenting on your theory just because I didn't watch the video.

the body part thing I agree with blackhawk on.

but Blackhawk, can you please give us examples of other "textbook pancake collapse"'es of steel buildings due to fire or structural damage?

i would like to see them.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    the body part thing I agree with blackhawk on.

but Blackhawk, can you please give us examples of other "textbook pancake collapse"'es of steel buildings due to fire or structural damage?

i would like to see them.

Look at pictures of the Mexico City earthquake in 1960. Several collapsed hospitals and parking garages. Also check out pictures of earthquake damage in Armenia, and Indonesia. (Those are ones I can think of at the moment - my last structural collapse classes were in 2002).

Others have talked about the fact that many structural members were taken out by the airliners, both on the periphery of the building and internally. There were 20 floors above the impact floors in one tower and 30 floors above the impact floors in the other tower. Internal air draft, burning office furnishings, combined with thousands of gallons of jet fuel (the planes were fueled for non-stop flights to the west coast) combined to raise fire temperatures and keep the fires burning long enough to soften the remaining structural members to the point they couldn't hold up the weight of the multiple floors above them. Because of the failure (and you could see this on TV) the top floors came straight down, which is the classic description of a "pancake collapse". I was up in NWI this past weekend and we watched a 9/11 special on survivors of the tower collapses. One of the survivors described a "tremendous groaning" as the structural member failed and the collapse began.

Making much of the fact that no structural steel building has ever collapsed this way after a fire ignores the point that the Towers were the first of their type to be subjected to this sort of damage and fire combination.

Last edited:

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Look at pictures of the Mexico City earthquake in 1960. Several collapsed hospitals and parking garages. Also check out pictures of earthquake damage in Armenia, and Indonesia. (Those are ones I can think of at the moment - my last structural collapse classes were in 2002).

Others have talked about the fact that many structural members were taken out by the airliners, both on the periphery of the building and internally. There were 20 floors above the impact floors in one tower and 30 floors above the impact floors in the other tower. Internal air draft, burning office furnishings, combined with thousands of gallons of jet fuel (the planes were fueled for non-stop flights to the west coast) combined to raise fire temperatures and keep the fires burning long enough to soften the remaining structural members to the point they couldn't hold up the weight of the multiple floors above them. Because of the failure (and you could see this on TV) the top floors came straight down, which is the classic description of a "pancake collapse". I was up in NWI this past weekend and we watched a 9/11 special on survivors of the tower collapses. One of the survivors described a "tremendous groaning" as the structural member failed and the collapse began.

Making much of the fact that no structural steel building has ever collapsed this way after a fire ignores the point that the Towers were the first of their type to be subjected to this sort of damage and fire combination.

Building 7 was not hit by a plane. No big chunk fell on it It was a steal frame and fell at free fall spead. Even NIST admits it fell at free fall spead. How does a steal building fall at free fall in a pankake theory. It doesn't

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Building 7 was not hit by a plane. No big chunk fell on it It was a steal frame and fell at free fall spead. Even NIST admits it fell at free fall spead. How does a steal building fall at free fall in a pankake theory. It doesn't

very true. and being that govt offices were in that building, including CIA, it would make perfect sense that they would have rigged it with explossives, just in case.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute

Building 7 had something like a 20 story hole torn through the middle of it, a bottom corner missing and fires burning out of control all day.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Building 7 had something like a 20 story hole torn through the middle of it, a bottom corner missing and fires burning out of control all day.

There is lots of video of building 7 none of which show a 20 story hole, and the fact that fires burned all day still will never make a building free fall into itself.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom