• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Newspapers and news agencies get most of there news fed to them by the government. Thats why the stories in the paper coincide with what you see on tv also the different agencies usually all cover the same stuff. They got the story early and ran with it. Without even looking behind them. How would they have that story. Being sorry doesn't make them psychic.

That building had been evacuated for over two hours before it fell because the people on the ground could see the sides bulging, see the damage and hear the building groaning. They got out because it was going to fall down. The BBC report came 20 minutes before the actual collapse but everyone knew it was coming.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I understand your theory on the towers it makes sense to a lot of people, but what about building 7

It was on fire, had one corner missing and a big 10-20 story gash in the middle. If my house is on fire when I get home and I watch it fall down, my conclusion will be that the fire weakened my house until it fell down. I will not reach the conclusion that a group of conspiritors that includes the goverment, terrorists, the BBC and experts in building demolition used secret technology to make my house fall down unless I see some powerful evidence. So far this thread has just re-hashed the same tired old arguments.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I am open to discussion of other theories, but so far none have made sense.

Let me phrase your comment in my terms. I am open to discussion of ANY theory, but so far none have made COMPLETE sense.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I thought THIS is the parody thread, you mean these people are serious?:wow:

BEING THE FOOL THAT I AM, I posted this in the wrong thread - the parody of this one. Now after a day and after enduring endless jabs for the wrong reply, I want to get IBTL.

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Murrah was Oklahoma City. There was a building that was in the World Trade Center Complex that housed the New York City Emergency Response Center. Not sure what else was in the building. The mayor and other high ranking officals were in it until they decided to move up town due to safety concerns just prior to the first building colasping.

Giuliani's 9/11 | Time Line | National Geographic Channel

Mayor G and crew never went to the Office of Emergency Management control room in Building 7.

"One of the most interesting tenants was then-Mayor Giuliani's Office of Emergency Management, and its emergency command center on the 23rd floor. This floor received 15 million dollars worth of renovations, including independent and secure air and water supplies, and bullet and bomb resistant windows designed to withstand 200 MPH winds.[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE] The 1993 bombing must have been part of the rationale for the command center, which overlooked the Twin Towers, a prime terrorist target. "
    WTC7.net the hidden story of Building 7: What Was In Building 7?

Interesting how in the NatGeo special on Giuliani that WTC is not mentioned ONCE in the whole program. It is NOT shown falling down and why the command center was never used is not really explained. This was exactly what they built the center for.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    If my house is on fire when I get home and I watch it fall down, my conclusion will be that the fire weakened my house until it fell down. I will not reach the conclusion that a group of conspiritors that includes the goverment, terrorists, the BBC and experts in building demolition used secret technology to make my house fall down unless I see some powerful evidence. .

Open up your eyes, Man, and see what's right in front of them! Take off your blinders!

For instance, the government made my milk sour this very morning, and Goody Proctor down the road has been barren for nigh on ten years now. I suppose those two things are coincidence, right? Oh, the naivete.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    First of all I did watch the entire video. And this guys just twisting things to fit his agenda. First of all I work with a guy who used to repair airliners for American. And while the skin of a jet is soft aluminum, the skeletal stucture is a hardend alloy. More than strong enough at that speed to penatrate well into the interior of the WTC. I have been to Newark ariport many times, which is right across from the WTC and admired them while waiting for my out going flight to Indy. There is almost always a strong wind comming off the atlantic, take a close look at how the smoke was blowing away from the towers that day. The elevator shafts of those tall buildings have vetalation openings at the top. Once those gaping holes were opened up it basicly created a forge like situation with the prevailing wind blowing into the holes and across the ventalation sucking the fire up a virtual chimmney creating a much more intensive fire. This is one reason Helicopter rescuse was ruled out early due to the wind and the thermals that would be created by the fire climbing up the elevator shafts. The inside of an aircraft is nothing but plastic and other synthetc materials that will burn with a black smoke. Not to mention all the paper and other plasics in an office from computer, copiers, fax machines, ceiling tiles, funiture paper, human bodies, do I need to go on? Plus the mixture of aluminum, Iron in the steel, copper wire, and other exotic metals in the aircraft could easily account for the "thermite" residue. The supposed "explosions" shown are nothing more than window being blown out due the compression of the floors falling on top of themselves no window in the world trade ceter could be opened. A small group of firefighters that were trapped on the forth floor of the last tower to colapse reported being tossed around by this air compression. Plus as the collapse happended think of all the chemicals that some companies might have stored in the buiding that would be combustable. Fire extinguishers are under presure and when crushed would "explode". Even Copier toner will explode, look at the cartidge next time you change one out. It warns you not to incinerate due to explosion hazzard. I have worked on copiers for over 25 years. All in all this theory is BS. :twocents:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    First of all I did watch the entire video. And this guys just twisting things to fit his agenda. First of all I work with a guy who used to repair airliners for American. And while the skin of a jet is soft aluminum, the skeletal stucture is a hardend alloy. More than strong enough at that speed to penatrate well into the interior of the WTC. I have been to Newark ariport many times, which is right across from the WTC and admired them while waiting for my out going flight to Indy. There is almost always a strong wind comming off the atlantic, take a close look at how the smoke was blowing away from the towers that day. The elevator shafts of those tall buildings have vetalation openings at the top. Once those gaping holes were opened up it basicly created a forge like situation with the prevailing wind blowing into the holes and across the ventalation sucking the fire up a virtual chimmney creating a much more intensive fire. This is one reason Helicopter rescuse was ruled out early due to the wind and the thermals that would be created by the fire climbing up the elevator shafts. The inside of an aircraft is nothing but plastic and other synthetc materials that will burn with a black smoke. Not to mention all the paper and other plasics in an office from computer, copiers, fax machines, ceiling tiles, funiture paper, human bodies, do I need to go on? Plus the mixture of aluminum, Iron in the steel, copper wire, and other exotic metals in the aircraft could easily account for the "thermite" residue. The supposed "explosions" shown are nothing more than window being blown out due the compression of the floors falling on top of themselves no window in the world trade ceter could be opened. A small group of firefighters that were trapped on the forth floor of the last tower to colapse reported being tossed around by this air compression. Plus as the collapse happended think of all the chemicals that some companies might have stored in the buiding that would be combustable. Fire extinguishers are under presure and when crushed would "explode". Even Copier toner will explode, look at the cartidge next time you change one out. It warns you not to incinerate due to explosion hazzard. I have worked on copiers for over 25 years. All in all this theory is BS. :twocents:

Bush lied, people died.

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

It's for the children.

There, I countered your "science."

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I see airplanes in the sky, yet science cannot explain with any certainty how a simple wing provides lift. Or how a bat flies, etc.

Like the Kennedy assassination, it's an interesting topic, but not one that I can do anything about with my hands full with just living MY life.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    If only the twin towers had been held up by unsupported conclusions or conclusions with ever-changing premeses. They'd still be standing. It's impossible to knock those down.

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    I thought THIS is the parody thread, you mean these people are serious?:wow:

That's the same way I feel about it, somewhat shocked. :)

I'm also somewhat entertained. :popcorn:

My stepson's ex mother-in-law is a real loonytoons, a certified schizophrenic who is on Social Security disability because of it. When she is on her meds she can make an almost convincing junk science case for Bush and Cheney knocking the towers down so they could steal the gold.

You could always tell who the people were that struggled with science and logic in school, they are the ones who would sit in awe when that crazy woman would start spewing her line of loony 9/11 BS.

It was interesting to watch just as this thread is interesting to read. :D

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    My stepson's ex mother-in-law is a real loonytoons, a certified schizophrenic who is on Social Security disability because of it. When she is on her meds she can make an almost convincing junk science case for Bush and Cheney knocking the towers down so they could steal the gold.

Wasn't that the plot for Die Hard 2??

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I see airplanes in the sky, yet science cannot explain with any certainty how a simple wing provides lift. Or how a bat flies, etc.

Like the Kennedy assassination, it's an interesting topic, but not one that I can do anything about with my hands full with just living MY life.

:n00b: are you making a funny and I just don't get it? :dunno::scratch:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    :n00b: are you making a funny and I just don't get it? :dunno::scratch:

Actually, I think the theory of what causes lift on an airplane's wing has changed from when I first learned to fly 30+ years ago. I still hear lift explanations based on the theory I learned Lo those many years ago, but I think there is actually some controversy about some aspects of it. Don't ask me to explain it, though.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom