• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Wasn't there transcript and even audio from the PA BB released?
    quick google: Flight 93 Cockpit Transcript - Wikisource

off the top of my head, I don't recal about the pentagon plane's BB.

-rvb

I don't know about transcripts of the Pentagon plane, but several passengers used their cell phones to call in and describe the hijacking and the situation as it was happening. There were also a few calls made from the Towers prior to their collapse.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    My referrence was to the company that performed such operations.
    I was thinking if the stuff is used to cut/weld steel it could have a similar effect?

Just for fun I wanted to see what wiki had on it.
    Thermite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems a little more then rocket fuel.

I guess it's plausible that someone coated the support beams with thermite.

Not necessary, and didn't need to be a government person doing it though.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Would be fare more plausable that Bin Laden or someone recruited some office cleaners and told them to have at it.

It's far more plausible that we are going to need
    Captain Steven Hiller and David Levinson to fly up to the mothership
    and plant a virus to disable their weaponry and shields before the aliens strike again.

will-smith-jeff-goldblum-independence-day.jpg

tk21k

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    MSG2-Mt Comfort
    Pretty sure you are thinking of the Murrah. Or whatever that smaller building is that went downw hen the one tower fell on it.
    The Murrah was Oklahoma City. There was a building that was in the World Trade Center Complex that housed the New York City Emergency Response Center. Not sure what else was in the building. The mayor and other high ranking officals were in it until they decided to move up town due to safety concerns just prior to the first building colasping.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    And it could be that things happened generally as described in the report, AND the government is covering some things up to "protect us."

It's the reason you don't see a lot of pictures or video of the people who dove to their death from above the fires. To unpleasant to see for polite society. Also why you don't see al-Queda be-headings on the evening news.

As regards to experts, so does that mean global warming is something we ought to be worried about, since there are plenty of experts behind that theory as well...

So if you sat through the 2 hour video, then you should have no problem going through every single page this guy links to... AE911Truth.info Links and PDFs

Evidence, counter-evidence. Not sure it will make any difference to those that have their mind set either way.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Wasn't there transcript and even audio from the PA BB released?
    quick google: Flight 93 Cockpit Transcript - Wikisource

off the top of my head, I don't recal about the pentagon plane's BB.

-rvb

I don't know which was which, but there are two parts to a "black box". One part records speed, altitude and such and the other part is the voice recorder. In the Pentagon and PA crashes one plane's data recorder was destroyed and the other plane's voice recorder was destroyed.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The Murrah was Oklahoma City. There was a building that was in the World Trade Center Complex that housed the New York City Emergency Response Center. Not sure what else was in the building. The mayor and other high ranking officals were in it until they decided to move up town due to safety concerns just prior to the first building colasping.

The center was in WTC7.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I don't know which was which, but there are two parts to a "black box". One part records speed, altitude and such and the other part is the voice recorder. In the Pentagon and PA crashes one plane's data recorder was destroyed and the other plane's voice recorder was destroyed.

One box records one and the other box records the other.. as in one is voice one is data..... Two per plane.

I have held them before..... they are built to take a hit but something BAD and good luck.

The QAR also records a few things but is not crash protected.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    yes your right, there were ATF and CIA offices in building 7. maybe FBI too, i dont know.

OK, have you considered the possibility that the explosives residues found in the rubble originated in those offices and were destroyed/distributed when the rest of the buildings collapsed? IIRC there was a big fire involving WTC7 as well, wasn't there?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    On this whole "explosives took down the towers" thing, I have to wonder: I saw a video/tv program about the efforts made to find all the bodies lost after the collapses. All the materials were put on big conveyors and volunteers sifted through the debris for body parts and personal effects. Since explosives forensics techs can always collect fragments of explosives devices, and since (according to some theories) it was explosives devices that took the building down, does it make sense to think that evidence of those devices would be pretty widely found, if they were there in the first place? With so many volunteers participating, such a "secret" would be almost impossible to keep, I would think.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    im one who believes the thermite paint theory. emphasis on theory. i dont know for sure. truely I hope it can be proven that no one except the arab terrorists were responsible for it all. It would certainly help me sleep better at night. but untill then i will keep one eye open.

I still think our current government is worthless and tyranical, so it doesnt matter, either way.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    OK, have you considered the possibility that the explosives residues found in the rubble originated in those offices and were destroyed/distributed when the rest of the buildings collapsed? IIRC there was a big fire involving WTC7 as well, wasn't there?

What about the possibility that the "thermite residue" came from some other source than thermite? A lot of plastic and other manmade items burned in that pile. There were likely all sorts of strange residues.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    The Mossad did it, with help from the aliens at Area 51. I think Jimmy Hoffa might have a role in it, because he's not really dead. Never found the body.

Top Bottom