• 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    My apologies for my confusion.

No worries, it was a tough decision to skip this show as I've never missed one, and its where I see old friends, and put faces to names. Ultimately, I will be away from my family for the next month (outside of the few days they fly out to see me) so I wanted to get ready for the show today so I can spend this week with them outside of day to day operations.

mistersmith

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    NWI
    Went with a good friend from work. We sold two shotguns, two pistols. He bought a nice BHP and a rebel flag. I purchased 40 50cal mini balls. We had a blast, but by 11am sat it was packed. Went outside to have a smoke and got interviewed by WTHR channel 13 Indianapolis, I am now quite the celebrity in Munster. I would download the video but have no idea how to do it. Really great day.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Went with a good friend from work. We sold two shotguns, two pistols. He bought a nice BHP and a rebel flag. I purchased 40 50cal mini balls. We had a blast, but by 11am sat it was packed. Went outside to have a smoke and got interviewed by WTHR channel 13 Indianapolis, I am now quite the celebrity in Munster. I would download the video but have no idea how to do it. Really great day.

Here ya go. Hollywood!

Hoosier gun supporters react to gun control debate - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Here you are, my friend: Hoosier gun supporters react to gun control debate - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I really need to do some homework. I believe we can fix this.

I have the Paypal card reader and app on my phone. It's cheap and works fast. Payment is usually immediate. I think the fees are the same as regular Paypal payments. It makes it a lot easier to sell when you take cards. Even if I'm just walking around with something at a gun show!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have the Paypal card reader and app on my phone. It's cheap and works fast. Payment is usually immediate. I think the fees are the same as regular Paypal payments. It makes it a lot easier to sell when you take cards. Even if I'm just walking around with something at a gun show!

Better watch out! Captain Kenyan might brand you a 'dealer'! :):

mistersmith

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    NWI
    Did you happen to buy the flag and lead at tables next to each other? I sold a box of mini balls and the guy next to me had rebel flags.

I bought the mini balls from a vender that had a lot of cast lead bullets, the price was $5 for 20 of them. My friend bought the rebel flag a few aisles over I believe.

Top Bottom