IMG_0487_zpsup4lj4v1.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    View attachment 44324 Found a factory Rock River .458 upper for $525.00 OTD. Was a no brainer considering I had an extra Rock River complete lower sitting in the safe. Now I just need a scope but I finally have my deer rifle. :) I was pretty happy with my purchase.

That sir is a hell of a deal. They are normally $700-$750. Mine can shoot under ~2" @ 100.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Oh, I found a pistol for my daughter. An LCR .327 Federal Magnum. I only saw two of these in the entire building; one SP101 and one LCR. It would have been a much better deal if I had cash but...

indybrownsfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Mooresville
    I went out this morning..stopped by the INGO table and introduced myself....got a free sticker...
    I saw prices all over the place....Overall experience was good..it was starting to get crowded when we left...Parking lot sucked..Not a lot of room if you drive a truck...lol

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Oh, I found a pistol for my daughter. An LCR .327 Federal Magnum. I only saw two of these in the entire building; one SP101 and one LCR. It would have been a much better deal if I had cash but...

:yesway:

Good Dad! You raised her right and armed her right!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I went out this morning..stopped by the INGO table and introduced myself....got a free sticker...
    I saw prices all over the place....Overall experience was good..it was starting to get crowded when we left...Parking lot sucked..Not a lot of room if you drive a truck...lol

Was nice meeting you today! Gad you stopped by!

I managed to pick up a bunch of gear from some INGO advertisers... now to see how badly I can hurt myself with all of it! :)

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I tried the link at the top of the page, it said page not found. Is there anywhere to get the cool INGO gear?

Unfortunately, the INGO Gear site is dead and may or may not ever come back. The main place to get INGO swag is at the 1500, but Fenway offers items for sale on INGO periodically.

JTravis24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Indianapolis
    okay, Thank you!

Is the site dead due to no one wanting to be in charge of it or for a different reason?

I'm asking because I've done some website creation and would be willing to help..

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Fulfillment was great. Was expensive to maintain and stock. If I do it again I need a very simple car that will accept credit card payments via PayPal.

Top Bottom