• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Got there early, met the INGO guys, sold two pistols, bought a knife, a Microtech auto - I can't stop playing with it!!!!!

Click.
    Clack.
    Click.
    Clack.
    Click.
    Clack.
    Click.
    Clack.
    Click.
    Clack.
    Click.
    Clack.
    Click.
    Clack.
    Click.
    Clack.
    Click.
    Clack.
    Click.
    Clack.
    Didn't go to the 1500 but I'm making the same sound with my new UTX-70. Gotta love the internet!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Had a great time putting faces with screen names, again...

VERT & I were trying to sell everything before Fenway got back in the afternoon, but we didn't quite make it. I even sold the sweatshirt & t-shirt I had already claimed to help spread the word of INGO... LoL

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    image.jpg Found a factory Rock River .458 upper for $525.00 OTD. Was a no brainer considering I had an extra Rock River complete lower sitting in the safe. Now I just need a scope but I finally have my deer rifle. :) I was pretty happy with my purchase.

INgunowner

ARC Solutions
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Henry County
    Attended the show on Saturday and saw a curious thing. Actually its what I didn't see that I found strange. Not a single rifle with a Midwest Industries rail. Also no vendors selling MI rails. Maybe I just missed them or they sold out Friday? Anyone spot a MI rail at the show?

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Had a great time putting faces with screen names, again...

VERT & I were trying to sell everything before Fenway got back in the afternoon, but we didn't quite make it. I even sold the sweatshirt & t-shirt I had already claimed to help spread the word of INGO... LoL

It was great meeting you GNRPowdeR and seeing you Vert and OneBadV8. GNRPowdeR I can't thank you enough for the hookup on the 2xl Hoodie. Thank you thank you Thank you.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    It was great meeting you GNRPowdeR and seeing you Vert and OneBadV8. GNRPowdeR I can't thank you enough for the hookup on the 2xl Hoodie. Thank you thank you Thank you.

Had a blast meeting your group, too! Truly worth hooking good people up... Wear it loud & proud!

Last edited:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    My son and I were going to go but scheduling issues stopped us... 2 of his friends went expecting to find tables of free guns and lowball ammo... so we didnt miss that did we???
    My son and I have never been to a gun show but wanting to go just to see the madness and increase our knowledge on what is out there. Until I joined INGO a .22 and a shotgun was all the gun knowledge I had.... But with this site it has grown by so much. Thanks. I hoped that going to a gun show would further that. When is the next 1500? I remember the This is my 6 foot tall invisible rabbit Harvey commercials years ago... That bring any memories back to you too??? Thanks INGO.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    My son and I were going to go but scheduling issues stopped us... 2 of his friends went expecting to find tables of free guns and lowball ammo... so we didnt miss that did we???
    My son and I have never been to a gun show but wanting to go just to see the madness and increase our knowledge on what is out there. Until I joined INGO a .22 and a shotgun was all the gun knowledge I had.... But with this site it has grown by so much. Thanks. I hoped that going to a gun show would further that. When is the next 1500? I remember the This is my 6 foot tall invisible rabbit Harvey commercials years ago... That bring any memories back to you too??? Thanks INGO.

A gun show will educate. Just not sure what you are going to learn. My advice is to go to the NRA convention in Louisville this year. It is something to see!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Going a few times with a seasoned gun person could be very informative.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Stories like that as well as what I have seen, I have started to wonder if a fellow wouldn't be better off making a day out of driving a loop around and hitting all the gun stores!.

Some will take this wrong but to me the 1500 has lost its neatness. Sadly I am afraid it will never get it back.

What he said ^^^^:+1:

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    A gun show will educate. Just not sure what you are going to learn. My advice is to go to the NRA convention in Louisville this year. It is something to see!

Good point. The NRA displays are set up in a way that makes it easier to understand what you are looking at, rather than tables of dealers with different types of guns all together.

You can learn though if you go to the show at the right time and ask questions, and focus away from the crowds. We've learned a bit by chatting with knife makers and dealers. I've also been looking at more of the military surplus gear for my own emergency preps, backpacking, etc. It takes time to figure out what you want and what you don't want, and how much you should pay for it.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    A gun show will educate. Just not sure what you are going to learn. My advice is to go to the NRA convention in Louisville this year. It is something to see![/QUO

General knowledge on shooting, ammo types, bacon, AR's and on and on. My son is just getting into shooting. I got him a shotgun for Christmas and now he is reading researching different guns/ammo. He is wanting a pistol for he and his wife to target practice with. He has some of his non gun owner friends interested into a first gun. They are the ones that went on Saturday.

Top Bottom