• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Saw the INGO table, chatted up CM and Fenway. RobbyMaQ did an awesome job on the artwork for the new shirts!
    Also picked up a good replacement folder from Brad. Missed KnifeLady - hope she gets to feeling better quick! Still need to make it around to the rest of the INGO vendors but so far so good.:ingo:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Lots of new stuff. Stop on by. Don't let mouse scare you!

8qp8slv.jpg

e25iIVl.jpg

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    “You know, if one person, just one person buys some INGO swag they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people buy some INGO swag, they may think they're both ******s and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walk in buy some INGO swag and walk out, they may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walk in and buy some INGO swag and walk out, friends they may thinks it's a movement.”

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    “You know, if one person, just one person buys some INGO swag they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people buy some INGO swag, they may think they're both ******s and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walk in buy some INGO swag and walk out, they may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walk in and buy some INGO swag and walk out, friends they may thinks it's a movement.”

Arlo? I that you?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I stopped by and talked to Fenway and Peyton and got a sticker and one of the new shirts. DoggyMama liked mine so well I had to text Peyton to ask him to hold one back for her. What a nice guy! (Although he really has kind of let himself go since he retired. ;))

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I stopped by and talked to Fenway and Peyton and got a sticker and one of the new shirts. DoggyMama liked mine so well I had to text Peyton to ask him to hold one back for her. What a nice guy! (Although he really has kind of let himself go since he retired. ;))

Sorta surprised he had time, since he also did that press conference thing this afternoon.

Is he going to be there tomorrow as well? Planning on getting there shortly after noon or so. I'll be wearing a... recognizable t-shirt.

modeltman1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    I stopped by,talked to CM and Fenway,could have stayed there all day talking to these guys. Picked up one of those cool shirts and Fenway gave me some stickers, great bunch of guys :ingo:

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Sure... VERT and I sell out the scraps and NOW Fenway brings in the GOOD STUFF?!? (insert purple where you desire)

Hey now I bought one of those "scraps" from you and VERT. And my daughter wears it almost everyday to school.(Those commie libs have no idea what it means.) I'm hoping to get there tomorrow around 9. -Jason

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Hey now I bought one of those "scraps" from you and VERT. And my daughter wears it almost everyday to school.(Those commie libs have no idea what it means.) I'm hoping to get there tomorrow around 9. -Jason

GNRPowdeR said:
    Sure... VERT and I sell out the [STRIKE]scraps[/STRIKE] last of the old gear and NOW Fenway brings in the GOOD STUFF?!? (insert purple where you desire)

Fixed it... Jason, you have a point!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I'm knife poor at the moment, but I did get my Challenge Coin from OkieGirl and IndyJohn......I'm good for this show. :)

It was good seeing CM (thanks for being a "delivery boy"), Fenway, and everyone else that stopped by the tables.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm knife poor at the moment, but I did get my Challenge Coin from OkieGirl and IndyJohn......I'm good for this show. :)

It was good seeing CM (thanks for being a "delivery boy"), Fenway, and everyone else that stopped by the tables.

Good to see you today.
    I was strong and resisted coming over for a look see.....:):

Top Bottom