• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I went to the Fair Grounds around noon Saturday (today) and the line was all the way to the end of the building on the South side. The line of cars to get in was long as well. I just went home, may try Sunday. To cold and windy to stand outside for very long.:(

Same here. Paid the $5 to park inside (first time ever.)

The 4 year old and I walked all the way up to the building, saw the line of 500+ people and turned around. No way she would have made it waiting that long to get in.

I'm disappointed, but my wallet is happy.

Stories like that as well as what I have seen, I have started to wonder if a fellow wouldn't be better off making a day out of driving a loop around and hitting all the gun stores!.

Some will take this wrong but to me the 1500 has lost its neatness. Sadly I am afraid it will never get it back.

athyen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2013
    Tipton county
    Did that table have police trade in 19's?

Anyone have ate a current (2 pm Saturday) update on the line

No 19's. 40's only. Had G22, G23, G27, and G35. Also some Sigs, a few j frames and HKs.

Bummer! I was hoping to find a police trade in 19.

I'm in line right now, it's moving quickly. 20 minutes so far and we are under the awning outside the door.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    My pleasure Fenway. It's worth the price of admission to me to challenge Churchmouse and get a cheeseburger out of him :rockwoot:. Finally got to meet Birds Away, Indyglockman, and Chaplin45. Fine people right there.

It was fun to see you and LMW again...and thanks again for the seat on the INGO Gulfstream IV for the flight to the SHOT show in Vegas! Not to mention being comp'ed for the suite on the INGO floor at the Luxor! You do know how to roll in first class mode!! Are we picking up Yeager on the way out?

WHAT! INGO has a G4? I want to fly that sucker and I just happen to have an ATP.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Went this morning at around 9. Got right in no wait. Prices were high but reloading supplies seemed to be fine. When we left near 11a the line was getting long.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I got to finally meet Vert and IndyJohn today. Also saw OneBadV8, but eh, I could have gone without seeing him.

Lots of people there, prices were high, but I had fun. And I didn't buy anything :)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Had a great time!
    Got my new INGO shirt!
    bacon%20ingo_zpskqmgt1jd.jpg

athyen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 29, 2013
    Tipton county
    Line was halfway down the building, but only took 20 minutes. Prices were high, lots of people, but there were deals! I picked up too spikes lowers for $80 bucks each!

One question though: I did find a place with police trade in glock 19's for $399 each. Little high, but I think they would deal. However, I forgot to grab a card for the gun store! I can remember who it was either... They were main room, kind of in the back right corner of you are standing at the door when you walk in. Same place that had all the police trade in .40's. If someone remembers the name, or can look at it before they leave, that'd be awesome! Thanks!

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Got in about 0900 no wait. Did find some colt GI mags that I was happy to pay ten bucks for. Got an INGO hat and license plate. Donated to USO and constitution carry. Had a good time hanging out with buddies. Didn't get crop dusted, so I would say today was a winner.

Top Bottom