Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    OK, OK... I'm 2/2. On the days I don't check in on the INGO brethren, and twice now, there's been hammers being flung.

I step away and the View attachment 181005 splatters some :poop: and I miss the drama.

We really need a :poop:list page, to place those names, so we can all look up the offenders, and their meltdown posts, when we miss the live version. :D
    I hope the mouse's paw wasn't injured in the obligatory swing.
    Do you really think on INGO there could possibly be a thread that is a list of names? That’s like saying “no memes”, or “please stay on subject”.
    Just read the thread that the departed got his de-par-ta-shun from. (That’s a dare) It’s so on topic. I’m only surprised that no one suggested putting brussel sprouts on pizza instead of pineapple.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    It's interesting that he took a liking to Ingomike. What was his previous username?
    And then he bit the mouse.

The monkey came in swinging his banana.:banana:
    Then he was hammered to orbit.
    He will forever be known as Ham (Astrochimp).

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Do you really think on INGO there could possibly be a thread that is a list of names? That’s like saying “no memes”, or “please stay on subject”.
    Just read the thread that the departed got his de-par-ta-shun from. (That’s a dare) It’s so on topic. I’m only surprised that no one suggested putting brussel sprouts on pizza instead of pineapple.
    It wouldn't require a thread. Just a shooter list, that is searchable. Type in shooter, and the latest 10 will pop up.
    I'm probably thinking past what the software is capable of.:dunno:

And Brussel Sprouts have their place... in the garbage.:puke:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    It wouldn't require a thread. Just a shooter list, that is searchable. Type in shooter, and the latest 10 will pop up.
    I'm probably thinking past what the software is capable of.:dunno:

And Brussel Sprouts have their place... in the garbage.:puke:
    Rep inbound.

eta haha just realized rep was probably before your time, unless you were a lurker here. The old software didn’t have a like button, but a very intricate rep system where you could keep track of your social standing and self worth with just a glance, probably where china got their idea…

Last edited:

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Rep inbound.

eta haha just realized rep was probably before your time, unless you were a lurker here. The old software didn’t have a like button, but a very intricate rep system where you could keep track of your social standing and self worth with just a glance, probably where china got their idea…
    I've seen it mentioned, but never knew the specifics.
    I show triple zero's, so my self-worth doesn't exist.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We didn't get the paddle for cursing at school, but the phone call to mom...
    We had a paddle, a call to mom and/or dad, as well as (I was special) either a smiley or upside down face sticker pinned to me when I left school.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Oh, not for one instance perhaps, but once anything got to be a pattern they would have.
    After the first soap tasting, it didn't become a pattern.
    The only thing worse than the soap, was the time I swallowed about a pint of gasoline, helping my dad syphon it.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    We had a paddle, a call to mom and/or dad, as well as (I was special) either a smiley or upside down face sticker pinned to me when I left school.
    The paddle, sticker of shame, and then home to face the music too?
    What has happened to parenting? The quality has diminished. Now we have the results wondering the streets.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was the use of the word ass.

He should have said, "kiss my rectum".

Everyone can learn from this.
    Anus might be a little easier. The rectum is the Hershey’s highway from the anus to the colon. If ya have to kiss that. I mean you really have to get up in there. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom