• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    OK, OK... I'm 2/2. On the days I don't check in on the INGO brethren, and twice now, there's been hammers being flung.

I step away and the View attachment 181005 splatters some :poop: and I miss the drama.

We really need a :poop:list page, to place those names, so we can all look up the offenders, and their meltdown posts, when we miss the live version. :D
    I hope the mouse's paw wasn't injured in the obligatory swing.
    Isn't that exactly what this thread is?
    He must be obliterated. That name doesn't even come up.
    From what I've seen and I may be wrong, perma bans the name doesn't come up. Temp bans the name will still. That's on username searches and such. In the threads themselves they still show.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No, it's a chronosynclastic infundibulum
    Okay I had to look that one up. Kurt Vonnegut!

Chrono-Synclastic Infundibulum was a strange dimension where everything became one, and everything and one was right. Those who passed through it became Chrono-Synclastic Infundibulated, and had strange side-effects. They could see in all three normal dimensions, but also in time. They were able to see the past, present, and future all together. Those who were caught in it or "unstuck in time" would appear at different places for certain amounts of time. A prime example of a victim was Winston Niles Rumfoord, who would appear on Earth every 59 days for one hour. He also would appear on Mars, Mercury, Betelgeuse, and Titan. He was able to see what was happening in different places at all times, but was not able to know everything. The sensation has been described as "being everywhere at once".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh, it's a perma.
    Tell me to kiss your ass and yeah, it will be a perma.
    iu

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Isn't that exactly what this thread is?

From what I've seen and I may be wrong, perma bans the name doesn't come up. Temp bans the name will still. That's on username searches and such. In the threads themselves they still show.
    I suppose, but the names aren't always shown. Maybe just a link to the offending post would work for us losers?:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom