• Status
    Not open for further replies.

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I had sent a rather short and to the point PM to the now CM-hammered shooter in question yesterday. I really thought this one was going to be banned, just a matter of time.

Say that to any Mod? You're off the playground. CM probably has the perma+infinity ban option.
    I think he used the hammer that kills the soul too
    So if I ban myself, is that suicide by mod??
    self banning is frowned upon by the Church

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I wouldn’t mess with Mouse. And he’s got friends close. :shady:
    Does he have enemies closer though? That's how it's supposed to go right?
    Talking **** to CM is easy..... online or by text. I'm smart enough to not do it within arms' reach.
    Yeah, I'd make sure to do it outside arms reach. I'm sure I could run faster scared than he can mad.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah, but what about the unicorn?
    I see that big pointy horn coming towards my *** you can bet I'll give it a run for it's money. I know of a K-9 officer in Lake Co who caught a whole bunch of crap because a guy got away from his dog. He didn't return to work release and they tracked him down. He ran, the the handler let the dog go. Never got near him. The reason he caught crap was because the guy running was about 5' 2" and shaped like a bowling ball. I think the dog was laughing too hard to run. I think the unicorn might have the same problem.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I see that big pointy horn coming towards my *** you can bet I'll give it a run for it's money. I know of a K-9 officer in Lake Co who caught a whole bunch of crap because a guy got away from his dog. He didn't return to work release and they tracked him down. He ran, the the handler let the dog go. Never got near him. The reason he caught crap was because the guy running was about 5' 2" and shaped like a bowling ball. I think the dog was laughing too hard to run. I think the unicorn might have the same problem.
    I went to search for laughing police dog memes and this is the closest to a smile I could find…
    2172FABB-A419-4402-9CAE-108A6FA82B05.jpeg

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    OK, OK... I'm 2/2. On the days I don't check in on the INGO brethren, and twice now, there's been hammers being flung.

I step away and the 1644615895218.png splatters some :poop: and I miss the drama.

We really need a :poop:list page, to place those names, so we can all look up the offenders, and their meltdown posts, when we miss the live version. :D
    I hope the mouse's paw wasn't injured in the obligatory swing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom