cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Seems he ran out of meds.
    I make no jest in this. Sometimes he was on point and brought things of interest to the forum. Of late he has not.
    I gave him a mulligan on some serious language breach in a meme.
    What I got as a response would have seriously pissed me off in person.
    I do believe after that he was butt hurt from the last time out and just pushing buttons.
    We are a volunteer staff here. We donate our time as we all truly care for Ingo and it’s members. My partners here are all people of quality. Good solid people. Fair people.
    We do our best to remain fair even when exposed to idiocy.
    We have been discussing JH for a while. This last thread was the end. I seriously think he needs to reside in New York so he can actually be at war with people who love freedom and are standing up to those attempting to take it. I believe(well he said) he wore the uniform to defend our constitution and the bill of rights. Sorry JH but you disappoint. I lost 2 good men (uncles) who gave 20+ each to defend us. The agent in Orange eventually got them both. They are spinning in the grave over this mess you and others like you have caused.
    JMHO.
    JH and Kut could often be thought-provoking and interesting in what they posted. But neither could do so without the annoying trolling. Too bad, actually when you think about it. Not saying I’ll miss them, just their point of view at times. I think both could’ve stayed around if it wasn’t for the abrasive condescension and constant poking of the proverbial bear.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    JH and Kut could often be thought-provoking and interesting in what they posted. But neither could do so without the annoying trolling. Too bad, actually when you think about it. Not saying I’ll miss them, just their point of view at times. I think both could’ve stayed around if it wasn’t for the abrasive condescension and constant poking of the proverbial bear.
    Both got worse over time.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Can't say he didn't earn it. I was willing to acknowledge and ponder some of the things he had to offer from time to time. He obviously did a fair bit of research on a number of subjects, and I gave him credit for that, but his caustic delivery sucked big time.

Gonna go have some breakfast now.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Can't say he didn't earn it. I was willing to acknowledge and ponder some of the things he had to offer from time to time. He obviously did a fair bit of research on a number of subjects, and I gave him credit for that, but his caustic delivery sucked big time.

Gonna go have some breakfast now.

I didn't mind him at first. INGO is rough on contrarians and sometimes they get rough back, I ignore that. The issue I had was a lot of the stuff he talked about he seemed like he knew what he was talking about and I don't have the background to evaluate it independently, then someone else would come along and say he was wrong. Then instead of defending his position or reevaluating, he'd just deflect into some BS. That soured me on him. I don't mind some general dickishness, but be intellectually honest.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I didn't mind him at first. INGO is rough on contrarians and sometimes they get rough back, I ignore that. The issue I had was a lot of the stuff he talked about he seemed like he knew what he was talking about and I don't have the background to evaluate it independently, then someone else would come along and say he was wrong. Then instead of defending his position or reevaluating, he'd just deflect into some BS. That soured me on him. I don't mind some general dickishness, but be intellectually honest.
    All true. I'm usually willing to give a certain amount of slack for the sake of discussion but at a certain point it crosses the line especially if there's a pattern and my patience wears out then you've lost me, and I tune out.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I don’t mind someone being a contrarian. I think it encourages good discussion. But when it came to JH, he made it very clear that he was the smartest guy in the room, and if you disagreed with him then you were an uneducated, inbred, wife beater wearing idiot. It seemed that he viewed just about everyone except for himself in this light. The condescension and arrogance is what I had a hard time with.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don’t mind someone being a contrarian. I think it encourages good discussion. But when it came to JH, he made it very clear that he was the smartest guy in the room, and if you disagreed with him then you were an uneducated, inbred, wife beater wearing idiot. It seemed that he viewed just about everyone except for himself in this light. The condescension and arrogance is what I had a hard time with.

And the L E N G T H of his posts. Good Lord.
    10 pounds of **** in a 5 pound bag. It would make Jamil blush.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom